Heat Warning?

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by no-body, Aug 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I bought some of that Reggae Reggae Sauce yesterday and tried some on my finger! Can I highly recommend that no-one else tries this, the damn stuff should have a health warning on it. My tongue still feels that it has a nuclear sunshine strip down the centre of it!
    I don't do hot food so this was a bit of a shock - anyone else had a disaster with sauces or other hot foods?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Is it even a hot sauce?
  3. Best be careful you don't get any on your vagina then.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. I was surprised as well, I expected Reggae Reggae sauce to taste of Rum, coconuts and lilt.
  5. Don't bother with Schwartz "Hot Chilli Con Carne" packet sauce (as opposed to their ordinary one). I like spicy stuff but this was so hot as to be completely inedible. I had to chuck the whole lot in the bin.
  6. No, it's similar to HP. The OP is obviously a hermer.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Even my youngest, who doesn't really like hot food, thinks it is slightly fruity and not at all hot.
    He likes Reggae Reggae sauce too.

8. Well apart from the fact that I don't know what a hermer is I still think its quite hot...
  9. I was expecting Hemp, poverty and a hint of overrated marketing

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  10. Bloke here brought in a bottle of that Reggae Reggae sauce. All Gold Spicy Tomato Sauce is hotter than that and kids back home put it on their chips.

Sensitive little flowers with anus violation issues find RR sauce hot.
  11. Yes, real men cauterise their tastebuds with vegetable napalm so that they can't taste the horrible food they've cooked for themselves.
    • Like Like x 2