heartbroken

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of.
It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

My dilemma is:
Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from
Halfords and try to repair it myself?

You must be a really incompetent man if your wife’s been driven to have an affair & you can’t sort out a bit of rust on your car! :wink: :lol:

Should this thread be in "Lonely Hearts'?

MDN is right, the NAAFI has become the knitting circle :lol: :lol:

BTW
If its metallic paint, I'd head straight for the body shop, it's a real biatch to get right.
Yours etc...DDDD :lol:

oh yeah, i'd forgotten about her :?

this is the first time this has happened to me, now im not sure whether to sandpaper or emery to rub the paint down ?

Definiteley try to sort the rust out your self and if you make a balls up of it,well who knows your wife might be cheating on you with an auto body panel expert if so then its happy days. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cruncher said:
Definiteley try to sort the rust out your self and if you make a balls up of it,well who knows your wife might be cheating on you with an auto body panel expert if so then its happy days. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hey! youve got a point there!
maybe things are looking up after all :lol:

if the rust has gone through .... you're f*cked mate , it's a new wheelarch section for you ... it's easier to get rid of herpes than rust...

hope this helps.

You see where you went wrong? When you were making those first hard choices you weren't thinking about her at all

Galvanised bodywork - everytime.

I have no sympathy.

Latest Threads