Heartbreak Ridge!!

Is there a better, more accurate documentary than Heartbreak Ridge? It confirms everything I've always assumed about the US Marines.

Is there a film of this high calibre that I could see that would give me information about this British Army thing I've seen so much about? I've yet to see a film that accurately portrays the true nature of the baby-killing, raping, gold looting, innocent civvie punching Squaddie that I know and love so well.

Can anyone suggest a film I could watch?

Wild Geese?
Zulu?

I'm with you, brother. "Stick your chin out...... Further!" On the box now.

As I recall, the USMC decided that the film was crap and withdrew their support for the production. Not sure why, except that it really is a crap film, to be honest.

As befits the Corps, they were a bit slow on the uptake and the film makers had more or less finished before the Marines told them to cease filming.

Hoooaah!

Dog Soldiers.

Watch as evil squaddies abuse innocent animals that are living, dead or undead. They also eat human flesh announcing that it tastes just like pork, so offending Muslims, nick all the silver jewellery they can get their hands on and, worst of all, throw up on then kill the heroic bloke who was first on the balcony just because he hadn't had a shave for a couple of days and was getting a bit hairy. We'll not even mention blowing up some poor bugger's cottage for a laugh.

Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel? Dog Soldiers: Fresh meat

Why don't they make a film of the Convoy Cock and Rigger's book? Job jobbed. Have they ever asked if a film might be a possibility?

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
ZO - You'll find the Crying Game on Film 4 at 0135 later...

I know a couple of lads that have done chicks with dicks. In Thailand.

Just for the record, I've never been there.

Watch 'An Ungentlemanly Act', proper film.
Yep.

Favourite bit is where the Argie Lt makes a long speech to the besieged booties banging on about them being outnumbered, surrounded, hands up etc etc.

Colour Sgt Muir - "Fuck off you spic bastard."