Heart Rate Monitor

Purchased one and enjoying using it-i am not a natural runner and find the training regime works well-also stops me needlessly pounding 20+years service worn knees needlessly.

One question though-how do I improve connectivity-I am fairly hairy and only get a consistent signal once really sweaty at which point it tells me I have been in the wrong zone for that day-the instructions suggest "conductive gel" but I local chemists cannot suggest suitable product.......so it is over to your arrsers for suggestions (and no I am not going to shave my chest)

Thanks

devexwarrior said:
Purchased one and enjoying using it-i am not a natural runner and find the training regime works well-also stops me needlessly pounding 20+years service worn knees needlessly.

One question though-how do I improve connectivity-I am fairly hairy and only get a consistent signal once really sweaty at which point it tells me I have been in the wrong zone for that day-the instructions suggest "conductive gel" but I local chemists cannot suggest suitable product.......so it is over to your arrsers for suggestions (and no I am not going to shave my chest)

Thanks
Think you've answered your own question there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Praetorian Weapons, Equipment & Rations 2
bernoulli Health and Fitness 13
Dr_Evil Health and Fitness 7