Hearing Loss help...

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Concrete_Marmoset, Apr 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I have been out of of HMF since 2003 & have just had a freebee health check through my work, only to find that my hearing is to coin a phrase "pants". The Doctor advised that this was most likley due to past service & that it would be worth checking out to see if i could claim any compensation.
    My question being is that i have never claimed for anything like this before & have'nt a clue how to or even if my hearing loss is bad enough to warrent it.
    Can anyone help please ?
    cheers Ted.
  2. elovabloke

    elovabloke LE Moderator

    Best to go through the RBL or if your brave direct HERE. You should have had a hearing test prior to discharge so you should contact Glasgow for your docs. Form avail on the vets site.