Hearing Compensation

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure where to put this, but seeing it's the sort of thing you would discuss in a pub, so why not the NAAFI bar. I've just been succesful in getting hearing loss compensation through David@reidblack.com . It's taken a few years but I feel it is worth it. The link to them is

Hearing Loss Claims | Reid Black Solicitors Belfast

I'm not getting anything from them for this - I am just a satisfied customer. Not only are they no win-no fee, they are also win - no fee; so you get what they have claimed for you. It is only post 1987 service as before that it was crown immunity.

I ask that mods don't take it down, or ARRSERS report it as it is gen. It's about time those who served got something back. Que brickbats and tinfoil helmet on.

I’ve just fired for effect on this and sent the signed forms back. Let’s see what happens moving forward.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
You should get called by Reid Black for a hearing test. You may then have to suffer some ping-pong between them and the MoD, as the MoD try to dispute your claim. I took about three years for me and I feel it was worth it. Good luck.

Latest Threads