heard of him??

If you are going to rent a house to him you'd be better checking he is employed, credit worthy and with references rather than trying to find out if he was a soldier once.

Or will 'Yeah I knew him, good egg' do?

If so, 'Yeah I knew him, good egg' and I hope he knocks you for every penny, nicks everything including the skirting boards and gripper rods and beats your granny to death with an ice cream scoop

If you are going to rent a house to him you'd be better checking he is employed, credit worthy and with references rather than trying to find out if he was a soldier once.

Or will 'Yeah I knew him, good egg' do?

If so, 'Yeah I knew him, good egg' and I hope he knocks you for every penny, nicks everything including the skirting boards and gripper rods and beats your granny to death with an ice cream scoop
lol... yes i have all that but its just something I 'need to know'

trying to verify an ex serviceman, Lee William Chatwin, 24, claims to have been Staffordshire regiment... known the bloke a while and he seems to talk the talk but something just 'not right' potentially about to rent my house out to him but if he can start out with a lie like that then want nothing more to do with someone who could be so disrespectful of our current serving boys! Any advice would be appreciated.
Let's hope he reads this and pops round to bludgeon your kids with your wifes severed, sagging breasts.