Healthy eating

Batter as it's made from grain flour, and deep fried pizza containing "tomato" puree and red and green peppers.

B

Biscuits_AB

It's anti-Jock...it's in the Daily Mail...it's got to be true. Jocks. Fat wheezy cunts.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Who came up with this "one of your five a day" bollocks anyway?

I'm pretty sure in the caveman days they used to just spear cute fluffy animals and cook-up whatever had blood running through it. None of this picking fruit and digging up bulbs with soil milarke. It's not like they could wait 6 months for a lettuce to sprout out of the ground just to ease the conscience of the village fat fucker, only to watch it turn to swiss cheese after a series of grubs had got there first.

I dare say it was designed to give the impression some great dietician had spawned a new concept of making people live healthy when in fact all they needed to do was stay away from Greggs and go easy on fizzy drinks and anything that didn't look like it was grown naturally (i.e. flourescent orange baked beans and pork sausages in tomato sauce).

Five-a-day my arse.

Was told it was meant to be 10 a day but us brits wouldnt stomach the idea so they dumbed it down to 5 a day.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

According to QI the figure of 5 a day was just the number the Gov thought would be acceptable to the public.

Who came up with this "one of your five a day" bollocks anyway?

I'm pretty sure in the caveman days they used to just spear cute fluffy animals and cook-up whatever had blood running through it. None of this picking fruit and digging up bulbs with soil milarke. It's not like they could wait 6 months for a lettuce to sprout out of the ground just to ease the conscience of the village fat fucker, only to watch it turn to swiss cheese after a series of grubs had got there first.

I dare say it was designed to give the impression some great dietician had spawned a new concept of making people live healthy when in fact all they needed to do was stay away from Greggs and go easy on fizzy drinks and anything that didn't look like it was grown naturally (i.e. flourescent orange baked beans and pork sausages in tomato sauce).

Five-a-day my arse.
What do you think the life expectancy of a cave man was on that diet? Dinosaurs and associated risks excluded.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

What do you think the life expectancy of a cave man was on that diet? Dinosaurs and associated risks excluded.
I don't think Dinosaurs and Man occupied the planet at the same time. Several million years apart.

Tomato sauce is one. Its got tomatoes in it.

So are chips, they've got spuds in 'em.

Whisky is made from fermented grain so that counts surely.

B

Biscuits_AB

So, chips, crisps, picked onions, jam, beer, whisky, wine, baked beans, white pudding and 'tattie' scones are OK then?

So, chips, crisps, picked onions, jam, beer, whisky, wine, baked beans, white pudding and 'tattie' scones are OK then?
That sounds a nice balanced meal. I'll give that a go tonight. :)

Edited to ask. Red or white wine?

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
wetsmonkey said:
I'm guessing it would be longer than someone who diets on processed shit, 35p energy drinks, fake cigarettes, and soft drugs.

I'm guessing it would be even longer if they would have had access to the same medical care we have now.