Healthy eating call to ban the Honey Monster

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by snozzer, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What next banning breathing becuase the air is polluted...

2. Whats unhealthy about rice crispies?

3. You know I think these health freak's want us all to eventually just be eating soy bean curd and recycled urine to save mother Earth.......

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That horrid 'Snap, Crackle and Pop' noise. It's akin to white noise used to torture recruits in all British Army training establishments. It's like water torture, but with milk. Definitely unhealthy for kids.

BAN IT; BAN IT NOW!!!!!

Oh, and milk - it's either fatty and lethal, or so watery it provides no health benefits whatsoever and may starve you if consumed in isolation.

BAN IT; BAN IT NOW!

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

But they make such an easy target! Far easier to do something stupid and pointless than to tackle root causes.

6. What, like stopping the fat fuckers eating so much?

7. Ban the Honey Monster? No way, hes the answer to my favourite sport question.......

"Who scored a winning goal for Newcastle in the FA Cup and saved a penalty for Man Utd in the champions league?"

Its miles better than the "Name the England Captains who have played for Scunthorpe!"

8. Stand by it's going to be Tammy the Tofu and Mandy the Ming Bean, this is getting worse and worse, stand by to ban red meat!
    Honey Monster for PM I say, petition any one?