Health Care Administrative

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Britain666, Mar 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

My friend has a few civilian positions opening up in RAF Lakenheath, Suffolk. If your interested please send your CV to and I will forward them on.

POSITION 3 Health Care Administrative

One (1) Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Health Care Administrative Technician for this contract established facility in England, U.K. Job category Administrative. With an allowable 1960 hours a year or 35 hours a week Contractor must take a physical, and necessary vaccinations, and pass background check to receive clearance

1. Education: Administrative personnel shall possess a high school diploma or General Educational Development equivalency.

1. Experience: At least 12 months of experience in the last three years in program assistance/management support role.

3. Certifications: The contractor is required to obtain a certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association and/or the Red Cross approved training program prior to contract start date.

Public Health clearance is required and the contractor shall submit immunization records and physical health certification (the Company will pay for physical for selected candidate(s) . The records must show proof of immunization against Hepatitis A and B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Influenza. The contractor shall also provide proof of negative TB skin test taken within the past 12 months. If the TB test was positive, submit proof of negative chest x-ray within the past 12 months. After start of work, the government will provide post bloodborne exposure protocols according to applicable Regulations. The health certification shall state the date on which the physical examination was completed, the name of the doctor who performed the examination, and a statement concerning the physical health of the individual. The certification shall also contain the following statement: “(Name of contractor personnel) is suffering from no contagious diseases to include, but not limited to, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis A and B and HIV.”

The contractor's work schedule will be determined based on the needs of the clinic or floor in which the contractor is to provide the service. The contractor may be required to work more than 8 hrs in a single day or 40 hours in a week and holidays. However, the contractor will not be reimbursed for any premium pay. All hours in excess of 40 hours, weekend or night shift hours will be billed at the same hourly rate as regular hours of work. If additional hours are worked, the Government may reduce future scheduled hours to maintain a 40 hour work week average. All hours worked will be recorded accurately on the work schedules.

The contractor shall perform or shall know how to perform the tasks listed below. The contractor shall at no point receive additional payment for performing tasks outside of this list or outside of the scope of this contract. If additional tasks are required, the contractor and customer shall contact the contracting officer prior to performance in order to increase the scope of the contract and complete negotiations for equitable adjustment.

1. Greet, screen and process patients for appointments utilizing computerized appointment systems Composite Health Care System (CHCS).

1. Screen incoming calls and appropriately route.

1. Ensure patients are registered in CHCS/Defense Enrollment and Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). Update demographic information as required for full registration.

1. Perform all aspects of records management.

1. Maintain health records and storage and retrieval system.

1. Coordinate patient travel in Defense Travel System (DTS).

1. Coordinate patient movement and tracking Theater Patient Movement Requirements Center (TPMRC).

1. Refer and direct patients to Referral Management Center (RMC) for specialty care referrals.

1. Ensure patients are admitted to CHCS/Essentris and discharged as required.

2. All these jobs require a US High School education so presumably they aren't open to your average Brit.
  3. You could probably overlook that part. That base is actually an American base so the job description would have came straight from them.
  4. £6.50 per hour?
  5. As much as that?
    You would get more working in MacD's!
  6. A hotmail account? Doesnt seen bery professional.
  7. Where abouts does it say £6.50 an hour?

I'm just helping a friend out that's starting a recruiting business, if I had any interest I'd pass the details onto him. It's my own hotmail address not the businesses. I've not read through these job descriptions myself, just copied and pasted them from his email.
  8. Apologies for the late reply in finding out how much the pay is with these jobs.

The bloke is looking at paying 45-60k US Dollars, with a great package in helping people finding accommodation, transport should they need to relocate.

As he's an American recruiter these posts seem to come with a lot of benefits that the usual British contracter would when working abroad but it is easier for him to recruit Brits rather than contracting Americans and flying them over.