Health Assessment by pick-up at the Disco

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Sep 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently, strutting your stuff may be a lot more analgous to the old peacock than we may like to think. The way a man dances is a good indicator of his physical health, and may be one of the bases that a woman use to assess his physical fitness prior to deciding to breed with him.

Given that I make normal 'Daddy Dancing' look like a performance by the Bolshoi, and my wife's a good dancer, I have some suspicion that the hypothesis may have the odd loophole or two

... or does it?

2. Why are gay men so good at dancing then?

3. Because they are more in touch with their feminine side? If I was not so awesomely testosterone-loaded then I too could prance about like Wayne Sleep on acid…

4. I don't know llech! I don't watch gays dance......something you would like to share with us?

5. Are they? I can't say I've ever noticed. My eyes have this unfortunate tendency to track cleavage on individuals with high hip-to-waist ratios.

Hmm, maybe it was tripping over my tongue that impressed SWMBO?

Back to your original question, maybe they don't dance like Real Men? How do females of the non-Orange persuasion dance?

6. llech would not know the answer to this as he watches men in night clubs.