Health and Safety

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by AirCorpsJNCO, May 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello,

    Im looking at getting in to health and safety and was wondering what quals are the best to get with ELC etc
  2. Check out PIP Ltd who do an bespoke ELC package to suit your needs. either PIP Health & Safety are a leading training organisation in Essex. choose from CIEH NEBOSH, NOCN, IOS or phone Harry on 0800 1116303. Tell him Red sent you. Fully declare an interest as do work for them and left Army in Dec last year. They were best company for me and my circumstances. Sounds cheesy but liked it so much I joined the company. Happy to answer any questions you have. Other companies are out there it's just what works for you. Do you already have any quals in area?
  3. Another organisation who can help you out are Training4Forces. I used to do some work for them, but now Im currently a HSE Manager. As above, happy to help out with any questions etc
  4. As a package Wiltshire College (Salisbury) offered NEBOSH NGC, NEBOSH Fire safety and Risk Management and the IEMA Environmental course for one of your ELC claims.

    Good courses! Boring as hell but well taught and decent facilities.