Health and Fitness Sticky

A long time ago in the Health and Fitness forum there was a thread about your pb's of pressups, situps, runs etc. I was thinking would it be a good idea to put that thread as a sticky in the H&A forum so people can add their recent times etc to it, as this would stop all the threads been created about peoples times which gets a tad annoying. I tryed to find the old thread about the times etc but to no avail so I have not got a link to it.

5.56mm said:
A long time ago in the Health and Fitness forum there was a thread about your pb's of pressups, situps, runs etc. I was thinking would it be a good idea to put that thread as a sticky in the H&A forum so people can add their recent times etc to it, as this would stop all the threads been created about peoples times which gets a tad annoying. I tryed to find the old thread about the times etc but to no avail so I have not got a link to it.
So why not post this in Health and Fitness?

Moved to H & F.

Yeah but I though it would be best to post in Ideas because it was an Idea. Any chance of a sticky being made for running times etc?