Heads up!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by spike7451, Jun 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Tuesday @2130Hrs ITV4

"SAS,A Soldiers Story" This one is about Granby.

Enjoy,
    Spike

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Followed directly by McNab's Tour of Duty, and no that is not what you are thinking of:

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Starting tonight chaps!!

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

5. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Surprised, given the title, that this thread isn't busier. Start a new one (I nearly did, but I see that new software highlights existing threads with similar names) and risk the wrath of J, or narcopost on an old thread? Here I am.

Browsing What's on TV for next week, I found the following and felt they all need a heads-up.
    • Wednesday 11 November on ITV Encore @ 2200: The Frankenstein Chronicles. Early 19C ex-soldier Sean Bean (no irony there) turned detective investigates a "child's" corpse ...
    • Thursday 12 November on ITV 4 @ 2315:The Wicker Man (the 1973 original, hopefully with the full frontal Britt Ekland dance scene not edited out, unlike the last time I saw it).
    • Saturday 14 November on BBC 2 @ 0045 (Friday night!): Cross of Iron. Nothing else to say. Move along.
    DISCLAIMER. I found all these, put them in my calendar to remind me because they weren't available on the Sky+ planner yet, I seem originally to have got at least one completely wrong for date, then Zero Alpha stole the comic and she is completely incapable of following my requests to verify my data while refusing to hand the comic back and huffing because she is trying to read it. I therefore offer no guarantee or warranty, explicit or implied, that any of the information is correct.