Heads up

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh fcuking great , very helpful :roll:
  2. Just recovering from connection failure - where's that from, PTP?
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

4. Ahh. Was wondering why the article itself was making our usually calm leader swear in public.
  5. All becomes clear - I too wondered why that was an issue...
  6. Please tell me ABEX aren't related to the junior Nazi league?

I'll tell you a funny story about the wunderkinden one day ......
  7. Abex is the BNP ex-Servicemans organisation.
  8. Is that definite, PTP, and known? If so, maybe best to remove the link. Had a look round their site before putting it in and didn't see anything obvious.

Will PM and email A_A to hold on the update now until you give the say-so.
  9. As it happens, A_A was sunning himself on his lake with a 6-pack this afternoon, so hadn't even seen the update. Caught him with about 5 minutes to spare.

Have weeded reference to them out, and re-sent.

Now the links out are BBC, Telegraph, local Guardian, us, Rear Party, Rum Ration, PPruNe and the Fisher Homes.

Plus e-goat from the "help" page, but forgot them on the links update :oops:

Haven't changed the test-site yet because stopping the "real" update was the priority.
  10. Oh no, I bet that's where the trolling on the Guest book has come from too.
  11. I would say so.

And the people on the prtition signing their name with the post-nominals BNP :roll
  12. I'm gutted seeing the posters on the BNP site.
    If they had hotlinked them from my site I could have had some fun changing the images but annoyingly they've uploaded them to their own server.
  13. Well, if anything gets commented on, I've got the email where ABEX cold-contacted me via the site, so pretty clear we didn't go looking for them.

One point from the post I made at the time (Fri night I think) - they (ABEX, not the BNP "official" as far as I know) are hoping to get some of their members to the meeting on Wed.

Not sure if the post got overlooked with the amount of info flying around, but best to be aware.