Heads up!

There's a reporter :toilet: on the thread dedicated to one of the lads who fell over the weekend ( 'Paddy' ) What has got my goat is, that his 1st ever post is career motivated and insensitive.
Unfortunately I lowered myself to his level and took a pot shot to which he has replied. Not wishing to be disrespectful for the mood of the string I am not entering into a slagging match and left it. ( there at least )

Did I do wrong ?

dpcw

War Hero
He has disappeared from the thread so not a bad result. Perhaps a PM to GQ to get his account blocked would have been more appropriate. Live and learn.

dpcw said:
He has disappeared from the thread so not a bad result. Perhaps a PM to GQ to get his account blocked would have been more appropriate. Live and learn.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing innit :thumright:

The posts in question were removed yesterday. For future reference if anyone has an issue with any future posts please PM me with the appropriate link and i shall moderate/delete/edit as required.

GunnersQuadrant said:
The posts in question were removed yesterday. For future reference if anyone has an issue with any future posts please PM me with the appropriate link and i shall moderate/delete/edit as required.
Lesson learned. :salut: