Heads up: Warriors: Sat 21st June 2100, More 4

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by DPM_Sheep, Jun 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Worth a look if you haven't seen this yet. A great if harrowing drama about the early Bosnia tours.

Hard veiwing at times but definetly worth seeing.

More 4, 9pm Saturay 21st (Sky 138)

2. Point to note though, there were more capbadges than just the Cheshire Regt there at the time despite the impression given; further, the main period of ethnic cleansing did not begin in our TAOR until the 12/13 April 93, less than one month before 1 PWO took over. I can state that with confidence as my first tour of Bos straddled both Graple 1 and 2.

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Watching it was extremely hard, as I was one of the Range Officers that did their pre-deployment training! I had to fast forward during the back of the truck squelchy bit. But as LWM says two years were rolled into 6 months in the Filum!

I don't care what anyone else thinks , but Col Bob was a star!

4. I did their pre-deployment trg too! On the ranges at Sennelager, I did part of the Casualty Extraction live firing exercise. I then actually caught up with them on the Deployment at the beginning of April 93 at Vitez.