HEADS UP . Tim Wade , international man of bollocks is back.

Timmy is re entering various sites , particularly Army Medical Services ones under the name "Daemon Hunter" . Anyone familiar with him will know his form and he is out to cause whatever mayhem he can . He is running a page on FB and a site called "Public against paedos.com" , while I agree with that sentiment , those who know his form will know that the Para / Pathfinder walt is nothing but trouble . I will not bore with all the details , he is well known in these parts .:police:

Timmy is re entering various sites , particularly Army Medical Services ones under the name "Daemon Hunter" . Anyone familiar with him will know his form and he is out to cause whatever mayhem he can . He is running a page on FB and a site called "Public against paedos.com" , while I agree with that sentiment , those who know his form will know that the Para / Pathfinder walt is nothing but trouble . I will not bore with all the details , he is well known in these parts .:police:
He can have my address. His tits will be kicked off first though.

What's your problem Shitto? Failed to love you enough?

Please douse yourself in petrol and light a zippo, you fucking flid. No one cares about Tim Wade. I hope he finds you and gives you a shoeing you dirty bottom toucher.

L

lumpy2

Didn't she win Wimbledon?
Yes, in 1977 the year of the Queen's Silver Jubilee. *

The Ladies Final was held on Fridays in those days, and we were allowed to watch it at school. Me and Deborah Lynch walked home punching the air and shouting "Wade won" at passing motorists.

(Well it was marginally more interesting than the original post :))

*Virginia, not Vagina

You may well care when he outs you as a kiddy fiddler you silly little man.
Is that why you're upset about him?

You naughty boy. Hey teacher, leave those kids alone.

Please douse yourself in petrol and light a zippo, you fucking flid. No one cares about Tim Wade. I hope he finds you and gives you a shoeing you dirty bottom toucher.
You may well care when he outs you as a kiddy fiddler you silly little man.
Are you on a one man crusade, or do you have the support of a mob of internet, flaming torch wielders to help you out?

Tedious, little man.

You are a dickwad , therefore I now ignore you . Get out a bit more you sad little cnut.
Your words wound me, sir.

Any chance of you topping yourself in your filthy bedsit?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is this the time to unlock the arms kote and hand out the pitchforks and flaming torches?

You's lot's personal differences aside, Timmy *is* a bit of a bell though