Headline of the Year!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldSnowy, Jan 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I wasn't sure if this should be here or in the NAAFI, but it is fair political comment, so I put it here. I know its only January, but we'll not see all year a better headline than this one from the "Pakistan Daily". The story is a bit of a rant, but the headline....

Gordon Brown Is a Murderous Two Faced Cunt
    Written by www.daily.pk
    Sunday, 04 January 2009 20:38
    Gordon Brown Is a Murderous Two Faced Cunt Brown is appeasing domestic horror at the Israeli massacre in Gaza by calling for a ceasefire. Meanwhile British diplomats on the United Nations Security Council are under direct instructions to offer "tacit support" to United States' efforts to block a ceasefire.
    I have been told this directly by a former colleague in the UK Mission to the United Nations. Craig Murray, Writer and broadcasterm As Britain's outspoken Ambassador to the Central Asian Republic of Uzbekistan, Craig Murray helped expose vicious human rights abuses by the US-funded regime of Islam Karimov. He is now a prominent critic of Western policy in the region.

Not sure if the link will work, with the asterisk, but if not try searching for the Pakistan Daily website, and checking the news from the 4th Jan. For "odd" views of the world, it's one of my favourite sources of 'news'.

As for the headline - absolutely classic - who could disagree with such sentiments?
  2. i think that is a cry for help without actually asking for it.

"You are all watiching us die!!"

In steps the PC Brigade, " we have to help them! damn you Gordon Brown!"

Funny article though, cudos to the man who wrote that!
  3. Nice, but the "Pakistan Daily" isn't a pucker newspaper/news site. The website readers are invited to write their own "news" stories. I'm sure ARRSErs could send them something even more newsworthy and to the point :twisted:

4. i like your style! :D
  5. Great Headline. So accurate. Well done! Where may I buy a subscription to this publication?

(Oh! Hell! Now 'Sven' and his co-apologist 'Ashie' will be after me - again).
  6. I could not agree more!
  7. Apparently, something got lost in translation, because what it should have actually said was "Gordon Brown Is a Murderous Two Faced F UCKING C unt "