Headline Killers knew of crying baby boy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by blessed baby cakes, Aug 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4196944.stm

This is beyond any sort of thinking.

What do we do, we slap them and tell them they have been very naughty people, tut tut, now off you go to your single man room and watch some TV pet.

Beebs

Safe home Alexander, you only knew the summer. x

2. Surely this has to be a hit or something?

No one would do that on the spur of the moment, would they?? 8O

A_S

3. God that is bloody awful.

Sadly Beebs that is what is called justice, pah!! They don't know the meaning of the word.
    The justice system needs a complete overhaul.

4. Subhuman b@stards should be wasted. :evil:

In this cesspool of a cuntry (yes, populated by cnuts) it seems there are no depths that cannot be reached.

5. Well that's me in tears... Beyond comprehension. Please someone track them down & inflict long lasting pain on them.

6. We bring back the Death Penalty ASAP for these despicable Murderers who can be allowed to indiscriminately murder completely innocent lives and then if caught simply placed in a luxury cell to enjoy life, watch tv, play pool, read books, bang their fellow uphill gardening inmates etc., for fek sake a 4 month old baby!!! stop fannying around Bliar & Co. any serving or former squaddie would gladly press the button for the injections, wield the axe (okay admittedly a bit medieval but no more so than taking the life of an innocent baby or massacering countless innocent people in London etc.) or operate the trap door lever...

7. A well placed 9MM in the spuds and left to bleed to death would be the way forward.

8. If it wasn’t for the Islington/Guardian/Independent/Liberty mafia and those who live in fear of being called fascist/racist/intolerant/Nazi by those self-appointed guardians of the right to be scum and blame it on the rest of us, there would be less of this shlt.

A despicable as this crime (and the Peckham murder) are, this level of callousness no longer shocks.

9. B'st@rds should be shot.

Dialling 999 with her tongue - must be useful practice for something. Hopefully she'll be allowed to pull the trigger when they're convicted.

10. You selfish cnut, how can you abuse a 9mm round like that, whats it done to you to be defiled in such an unworthy way..........
    ....However, I have a rusty hacksaw you can use, especially as its reusable!!!

11. I have no doubt that those responsible will eventually be identified and brought to justice.

Possibly not in the immediate aftermath, but the guilty parties are successfully apprehended more often than not in this sort of case.

12. BBC R5 news reports a woman has been arrested.

13. BBC Online is carrying the same story.

I sincerely hope that anyone found to be in any way responsible for this little mite's death suffers at the hands of others. I haven't felt this upset and angry for ages.

14. Hopefully they'll both be tied up in a burning room, to hear each other scream!! Justice served? Very unlikely in this country!

15. I just spent the day with my 4 year old and huge pregnant belly and every time I heard him scream, giggle or looked at his face and saw that fascination with life I felt sick to my stomach for this poor might. :(

There is NO justice in this case, no matter what happens.

If these b*stards are caught they get easy time, if they are dealt with via street justice someone else will have to forfeit their liberty to 'pay' for the service they will provide our society.

Where is the justice?

I don't get it; I really am lost for words.

Beebs