Headley Court - Council sees sense

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PumPumSpy, Oct 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just received the email advising that planning permission has been granted for the Headley Court development. Hopefully the building work will be particularly noisy and cause loads of mess and inconvenience to the stuck up tawts that opposed it.

Good luck to everyone that benefits from this necessary facility.
  2. Common sense prevails ..........at last!

3. totaly agree
  4. I hope it all goes well, why piss off the people who are going to be your neighbours. Numpty Head.
  5. I'd like to see it all go without any disruption to the locals, just to prove how wrong they were, and prevent any reason for the locals to cause upset to SSAFA and their guests.
  6. Fair point, but I suspect that the locals, having lost the battle, will not be the best neighbours anyway.
  7. Thank goodness! Well done that planning committee - a tiny part of Great Britain not entirely corrupted by the slime of Bliar and his cohorts.

Get going builders and build well and with best speed - just in case there may be elements watching.
  8. Might I then suggest that we should do nothing to give them cause to complain, we have the moral high ground lets maintain the position.