• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Headless corpse found in London.

Werewolf said:
The Met. say they have ruled out suicide... :twisted:
Oh I think they're jumping the gun (making a change from the nearest Brazilian) a little there. I mean, who hasn't heard of incidents of people very sadly, accidentally brutally cutting their own heads off while combing their hair?

The first report I read made me laugh aloud in my office, the Police were apparently treating a headless body wrapped in carpet as 'suspicious'........... as opposed to 'normal'.

The_IRON said:
Werewolf said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm

The Met. say they have ruled out suicide... :twisted:
It wasnt another ARRSE initiation gone wrong by our very own MDN again was it?
I doubt it; there is no mention of the corpse exhibiting signs of severe sexual assualt/injuries... :twisted:

Apparently, it was found in a supermarket roll cage.

Fcuk me, I know Tesco are competative, but I thought they'd draw the line at wet-work! 8O

Price Wars are one thing. Slotting a rival store's employee's is taking Every Little Helps a bit too far...

Werewolf said:

Fcuk me, I know Tesco are competative, but I thought they'd draw the line at wet-work! 8O

Price Wars are one thing. Slotting a rival store's employee's is taking Every Little Helps a bit too far...

Classic!!!!!!

Werewolf said:

Mate, that is the best one so far.

saintstone said:
Werewolf said:

Mate, that is the best one so far.
Thank you! :D

Gremlin said:
Werewolf said:

Classic!!!!!!
You mean...

It's store wars.

Coat, Jacket and a quick stumble await me. :eek:

Latest Threads