Headless corpse found in London.

Werewolf said:
The Met. say they have ruled out suicide... :twisted:
Oh I think they're jumping the gun (making a change from the nearest Brazilian) a little there. I mean, who hasn't heard of incidents of people very sadly, accidentally brutally cutting their own heads off while combing their hair?

Werewolf said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm

It wasnt another ARRSE initiation gone wrong by our very own MDN again was it?

The first report I read made me laugh aloud in my office, the Police were apparently treating a headless body wrapped in carpet as 'suspicious'........... as opposed to 'normal'.

BBC said:
A post-mortem examination is due to take place at St Pancras Mortuary on Thursday morning.
No sh1t

I reckon they may find that having your head cut off is fairly terminal.

The_IRON said:
Werewolf said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm

It wasnt another ARRSE initiation gone wrong by our very own MDN again was it?
I doubt it; there is no mention of the corpse exhibiting signs of severe sexual assualt/injuries... :twisted:

Apparently, it was found in a supermarket roll cage.

Fcuk me, I know Tesco are competative, but I thought they'd draw the line at wet-work! 8O

Price Wars are one thing. Slotting a rival store's employee's is taking Every Little Helps a bit too far...

Werewolf said:

Fcuk me, I know Tesco are competative, but I thought they'd draw the line at wet-work! 8O

Price Wars are one thing. Slotting a rival store's employee's is taking Every Little Helps a bit too far...

Classic!!!!!!

Story of my life ... can never find a little head when I need it.

dont bother, I'll let myself out.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh keep the heid.

Werewolf said:

Mate, that is the best one so far.

saintstone said:
Werewolf said:

Mate, that is the best one so far.
Thank you! :D

On the head! On the head!

Gremlin said:
Werewolf said:

Classic!!!!!!
You mean...

It's store wars.

Coat, Jacket and a quick stumble await me. :eek: