Headed into social housing soon IDS ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Jul 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The last 21 tenant alerts, from my landlords organisation this week, amount to £231,000 of rent arrears and property damage.

These are the moonlight flit tenants. So will the landlords repair properties to put in new tenants ? Say it is an average £5000 repair job and the next benefits tenant (thanks to Tony Blair) can nick the first two months housing benefits without consequence. And when IDS Universal Credit comes in the benefits tenants can nick their housing benefits every month until the bailliffs call (Meanwhile Costing their landlord court fees, rent arrears and further property damage costs).

2. I'm not sure what to eat its just so hot and I feel drained. I was supposed to be away this weekend but I'm physically frail and drained.

3. Send Key Setting OVER

4. I had some hot snatch this afternoon, it was nice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kebab?

6. I fall for it everytime. I see an heading and wonder what its all about, I open it and find its from BounceBanana and then I start hitting my head against the nearest wall in frustration

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please remove that hair from between your teeth whilst your talking to us ARRSERS in this forum.....and your breath stinks

• Like Like x 1
  8. Has he got shit on his nose?

9. Correct,although it was very badly packed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its bad when you have to go to the dentist to get your hair cut.

11. The last 21 alerts from my tenant's association were all warning about the danger of having nutter landlords who obsess about things like Kent Police. Apparently these people come off their meds for the weekend and post shite on Internet forums and submit tax-sapping freedom of information requests willy-nilly.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bounce Banana just posts, never comments or debates anything, HEAR THAT SAUSAGE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's because you've been sitting in the house all week with the curtains closed and watching that new film about Liberace.

• Like Like x 1
  14. made oi larf, out loud.