Head of Government Car Service

Part of the Department for Transport, the Government Car Service (GCS) literally keeps Government moving, providing cars and drivers to a range of high profile Government departments. Offering an exceptional level of service to Ministers, the Cabinet Office and other senior Whitehall staff, the team operate with minimal fuss to cater to the needs of a demanding clientele. As such, this fantastic role at the helm of the team is perfect for someone keen to contribute at senior level to the functioning of government, with strong leadership skills, high standards, and a focus on continually improving customer service.

To find out more CLICK HERE

Calling former Master Driver, London District - you know who you are you bastard, you failed me at my driving test because I was RMP.

No it was because you're a suicidal, sad sack dick.
Don't you feel you're getting a bit old in your insults? They are really losing their bite; come on, spice it up, get modern take exercise and inject some vitality into your posting; man, you are just losing your cred.

Don't you feel you're getting a bit old in your insults? They are really losing their bite; come on, spice it up, get modern take exercise and inject some vitality into your posting; man, you are just losing your cred.
You've never had any suicidal sid.