Head of Defence Force, paedophilia and suicides

Dirty tricks suspected.

A new book alleges that back in the 80s, Magnus Malan, then Minister of Defence, and a lot of his mates, used to use SADF choppers to visit Bird Island, where they had their way with various young coloured lads.
Two of the alleged perps later "committed suicide", Malan died in 2011, but another chap - an un-named cabinet minister - is still alive.

I was 13 when Magnus Malan made me 'his wife' for a night - alleged child sex victim

Yesterday, one of the co-authors was found dead.
Suicide - "foul play is not suspected..."
Mark Minnie, co-author of The Lost Boys of Bird Island, found dead

Yeah, right...

And 30-odd years passes before the book is published. I wonder if there were allegations made at the time?
If they were, did anyone actually do anything. The helo flights would have been recorded be it flight plans pilot hours maintenance or even fuel consumption.

Apartheid days.
There were cover-ups aplenty.

But this latest expose/suicide is quite a sinister thing, IMHO.
I appreciate that when covering up everything is dealt with….however the human factor often kicks in where someone somewhere always fucks up

There’ll be no worldwide outrage because

1. The kids were black

and

2. The kids were black

Which should mean the ANC and Malema will be all over it like fizzy gravy on a fleece if there's a chance of sticking it to honkie. Also, in the current right on climate worldwide outrage at this would be a good way to deflect from the failure of the rainbow nation which is surely making some folks in the west a bit uncomfortable. The reality is that the murder of thousands of farmers since '94 raises barely a ripple.

That said, which Bird Island? The one in Lambert's Bay is uninhabited with no structures AFAIK, and the one near PE is around 800km from CT with a lighthouse and the keeper's house/research station.

Which should mean the ANC and Malema will be all over it like fizzy gravy on a fleece if there's a chance of sticking it to honkie. Also, in the current right on climate worldwide outrage at this would be a good way to deflect from the failure of the rainbow nation which is surely making some folks in the west a bit uncomfortable. The reality is that the murder of thousands of farmers since '94 raises barely a ripple.

That said, which Bird Island? The one in Lambert's Bay is uninhabited with no structures AFAIK, and the one near PE is around 800km from CT with a lighthouse and the keeper's house/research station.
PE one.
The book is out on pirate sites.
I'll give it a scan later.
The whole story seems to have gone quiet though.
Some chap called 'Barend' was the alleged other chap doing the bumming.

Long way to go and through controlled airspace so something would definitely have been logged.

Is there an election coming up? 2019 I think. Timing is about right for dusting off the old bogeyman. Last scare story IINM, was the Debra Patta expose on the Samora Machel crash which was used to whip up the masses in an anti white frenzy. Or was it the Helderberg crash? The facts don't support the conspiracy but since when have they ever counted for anything when whipping up the crowd?

I'm pretty sure that someone would have 'fessed up during the TRC period if there were anything there. Like Lardbeast said, Malema and co would have been all over this like a tramp on chips if there was any smoke.