Head of Corporate Development - RBL

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Good CO, Oct 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I have been asked to post this:

the hiring manager is Melanie Waters MelanieWaters@poppyfactory.org and is happy for applicants to come straight to her. Please check the date on this thread before you write to Melanie. If you're reading this in 2012 + you're probably too late!

2. I do so hope that stacker1 doesn't see this advertisement.

3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Two years too early. Bugger!

4. I get a tad irate when I see a 'rank ranged' civilan job. :-(

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I understand your point - perhaps (and I'm assuming you fall outside the range) you could apply for the job and prove them wrong.

6. I wonder how many ex other ranks have jobs with the RBL management I bet not many!!

7. The RBL doesn't employ other ranks. It's happy enough to take their money though.

8. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure there are many ex-Rankers and 'civvies' more than capable of smashing this job.

9. There probably is, but we wouldn't want some chippy little ****** from the Wive's Club representing the RBL Management now would we?

10. At £40-50k + (Benefits) (per Annum) to pay for a Head of (Corporate) Development it's clear they need to. That's a shit-load of poppies.

11. Charities are big business!!! ;-)

12. Also they would be out of place coming and going from the RBL HQ in Pall Mall, even more poppie money going to pay the rent

13. Calm down dear.... Stop dripping and do a bit of research before you fire up the Outrage Bus.

The Poppy Factory is a separate charity altogether: The Royal British Legion POPPY FACTORY

It does sterling work providing employment for disabled ex-Service men and women.

£40k-£50 - Sprat to catch a mackerel and all that.

14. I had already read that, love. Doesn't change what I say.

15. Not dripping and don't have a PSV. Honest question here...why do you have to be an officer to do this job?

• Like Like x 1