He Wouldnt Let it Lie

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sven, Jan 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having successfully appealed a 15 year sentence for helping in the september 11th atrocity, Mounir al-Motassadek went on to appeal a verdict of guilty on the charges of belonging to a terror organisation. Further charges were consequentially brought and his 7 year sentence was superceded by a 15 year one for Accesory to the murder of the aircraft passengers.

Chuffed to rocks
  2. LOL serves he barsteward right.
  3. In the immortal words of a certain concert party Sergeant Major..."Oh dear...how sad...never mind"!
  4. Sh!t happens to those that deserve it.

He best stock up on some fine KY in the near future :lol: :p

5. Thanks Sven, just brightened up my day no end. :D

heres to big Bubba's new play bitch
  7. That put a smile on my face.

Reminds me of Milomir Stankic a case I was following for MNTF(NW) who was at ICTY for crimes in Prijidor, including Omarska, Keratterm and Trnopolje Camps (These are the camps which ITV showed during the Bosnia war - very reminicent of WW2)

He was convicted for life which would be reviewed afer 20 years (when parole or release would be very likely. He appealed and the ICTY gave him 40 years, with no prospect of parole and no prospect of review before the 40yrs was up