He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

#1
Is this the new euphemism for use by the friends / parents of stabbed youths?

Does it replace 'He was no angel, but...." ?

msr
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
If he hadn't been hanging around on a street corner, as part of a gang, and if he hadn't been involved in dealing drugs, at that particular moment in time . . . . .

Yep, that's a euphemism in my book.

They both replace "'e was a lovable rogue, so 'e was, and make no mistake!"
 
#4
I suppose it makes a change from the old NI days of, "He was only popping out to the shops for a bottle of milk when he came across the riot."
 
#5
Has "'e was good to 'is ole mum" gone the way of the dinosaurs as well?

'Sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset...'
 
W

wevers

Guest
#7
Yeah...why can't people be honest....If he was Tw*t when he was alive then he is still a Twa*t.....
 
#8
kes1 said:
Funny isn't it that when something happens no one ever has a bad word to say about the person involved...
You just have to catch a copper in an unguarded moment...
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#9
smartascarrots said:
Has "'e was good to 'is ole mum" gone the way of the dinosaurs as well?

'Sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset...'
Dear old Ronnie & Reggie Kray. Bought flowers for their Mum and liked nothing better than a good old fashioned knees-up. The spirit of free enterprise. Whats a bit of torture between friends, eh? Lovely pair of lads.

And one local scumbag when shot ded in the street "He kept drugs out of the pubs and clubs". Yeah, by the simple method of breaking the legs of anybody not selling his drugs.

Everyone is a saint at their funeral.
 
#10
Aren't we guilty of this too? You never hear a CO say "I'm not surprised Pte Smuggles died in a pool of his own vomit-he was a piss head, a waster and frankly the worst soldier in my unit"
 
#11
devexwarrior said:
Aren't we guilty of this too? You never hear a CO say "I'm not surprised Pte Smuggles died in a pool of his own vomit-he was a urine head, a waster and frankly the worst soldier in my unit"
Yes, but the majority of Soldiers out there are well behaved respectable people; even if they are scroats of the worst kind they have (at least tried) to make something of themselves. Rather than the dole funded, drug addled b@stards that populate the land's cities and council estates.

And you can guarantee that the family that spits and hurls abuse at the Police are 1st to bleat that they aren't doing their job, and 'why didn't they do more to help?' Cnuts.
 
#12
Ninja_Turtle said:
devexwarrior said:
Aren't we guilty of this too? You never hear a CO say "I'm not surprised Pte Smuggles died in a pool of his own vomit-he was a urine head, a waster and frankly the worst soldier in my unit"
Yes, but the majority of Soldiers out there are well behaved respectable people; even if they are scroats of the worst kind they have (at least tried) to make something of themselves. Rather than the dole funded, drug addled b@stards that populate the land's cities and council estates.

And you can guarantee that the family that spits and hurls abuse at the Police are 1st to bleat that they aren't doing their job, and 'why didn't they do more to help?' Cnuts.
My Bold. The irony being of course that the majority of Soldiers come from those cities and council estates!

Just proves my theory that a sponger does it because they can't be arsed to do anything else.
 
#14
Very true, and the Army is full of Soldiers who have come from said council estates, and become successful; both in the army and after leaving, in Civvie St.

Edit :Sh*t grammar.
 
#15
Ninja_Turtle said:
Very true, and the Army is full of Soldiers who have come from said council estates, and become successful; both in the army and after leaving, in Civvie St.

Edit :Sh*t grammar.
Well except for those that make up 10% of the street homeless of course.

One in 10 homeless people in the UK are former members of the armed forces,
 
#16
wevers said:
Yeah...why can't people be honest....If he was Tw*t when he was alive then he is still a Twa*t.....
Or more likely the real truth: "If he hadn't been a twat he'd still be live".
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads