He was born "Marion" but recognised himself as "John"

Calls for John Wayne Airport to be renamed because of alleged racist nature of John Wayne, the man that once said of blacks "I believe in white supremacy until the Blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgement to irresponsible people"

Yawn.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
is that the same democrats who voted against abolition?

Airport names?

Pah!

How about the entire Freeway system, which is clearly racist? I want to think that this is a biting satire, but somehow....
Yeah, utterly discriminatory; if you self-identify as odd, you can only travel north-south.

endure

GCM
I was born as John but recognise myself as Tallulah...

At weekends obvs ;-)

Not to mention that the sainted Abraham Lincoln was dead against abolition just weeks before he made it law. Definitely not a man of conviction.
Lawyer and politician; join the dots.

Confirms only that there are silly arseholes being paid (by their taxpayers) to be silly arseholes in every political theatre in the world. 'This man once said...'

I would bet that that state has streets named after men who murdered tens, hundreds, thousands, millions in the name of some universally noxious cause.

Confirms only that there are silly ********* being paid (by their taxpayers) to be silly ********* in every political theatre in the world. 'This man once said...'

I would bet that that state has streets named after men who murdered tens, hundreds, thousands, millions in the name of some universally noxious cause.
Hitler strasse ;)

Calls for John Wayne Airport to be renamed because of alleged racist nature of John Wayne, the man that once said of blacks "I believe in white supremacy until the Blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgement to irresponsible people"

Perhaps they could rename it Marion Morrison Airport.

In the words of The Duke himself: "The only good poll is a deed poll."

You may prefer the podgy implanted pudendum of Elton Hercules John (nee Reginald Kenneth Dwight) but that's no reason to express your inner desires here. The Dook was the image of American manhood for decades.

That is all.

(Fckn jock poof)
(No, I didn't mean that)
(Yes I did. C'moan)
Step away from the Glenfiddich glass WB, With Your hands behind Your heid... :rofl:

Latest Threads