He must work out. (Paris toddler balcony rescue)

The Wail reports he’s been offered a job in the Fire Brigade. The Paris Fire Brigade is part of the Armed Forces and yer man doesn’t appear to parlez Francais. So it’s probably bollocks.
That's a bite right ? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

That's a bite right ? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
I had only heard A N Other speak for him while Spiderman remained schtum. I’ve since heard Spiderman speak French.

His rewards are French Citizenship or is it honorary? No, he’s been invited to apply. Job? Fire Brigade, which one not certain. Can he hack training? Those most moved by the chaps skills are lining him up to take command of the Paris Fire Brigade as he got to the kid before the Brigade rocked up. Being across the road helped.

The Wail reports he’s been offered a job in the Fire Brigade. The Paris Fire Brigade is part of the Armed Forces and yer man doesn’t appear to parlez Francais. So it’s probably bollocks.
From Mali sans le Francais? Sacre Bleu! An impostor.

Well, he certainly seemed to be speaking it pretty well on this evening's Channel 4 News during his interview with President Macron. Obviously he's a linguistic savant as well as being pretty athletic and having a good head for heights.

It seems you've jumped to a conclusion faster than a Malian illegal immigrant can scale a building!

Last edited:
Well, he certainly seemed to be speaking it pretty well on this evening's Channel 4 News during his interview with President Macron. Obviously he's a linguistic savant as well as being pretty athletic and having a good head for heights.

It seems you've jumped to a conclusion faster than a Malian illegal immigrant can scale a building!
Mali is a French-speaking country which is why the French tend to operate militarily there - against Boko Harim, for instance.

By post 43 I’d saluted his linguistic prowess, his handsomeness, his indefatigablity. I will call him MacGyver.

Well done to the man, even if it did probably upset his day of burglarising apartments.

He is apparently from Mali. The one and only official language of Mali is French.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I caught the disease from an American.
It'll be bastarding 'horseback riding' next. The only nation in the world that feels it necessary to make explicit what part of the thing you're supposed to sit on.

It's a slippery slope.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Michael McIntyre walt!
Christ; is that one of fat, skipping boy's routines? The shame.

It's irked me since Sid Meier's Civilisation games but finding out that the home counties crap jester feels the same is hard to take.

It'll be bastarding 'horseback riding' next. The only nation in the world that feels it necessary to make explicit what part of the thing you're supposed to sit on.

It's a slippery slope.
Mr. Websters dictionary has done the English language no service whatsoever. Reading many official documents here leaves much to be desired and has sadly, in an attempt to communicate back understandably, has left its mark on my own ability.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mr. Websters dictionary has done the English language no service whatsoever. Reading many official documents here leaves much to be desired and has sadly, in an attempt to communicate back understandably, has left its mark on my own ability.
Perhaps QED, would be an apt answer to your post!

He's fecked now (The Malian).

DM will be headlining in about 6 months time about some transgression of law he's made.

Either that or..Lily Allen will marry him.