He must work out. (Paris toddler balcony rescue)

Well done that man!

It's possibly the only news story in the last ten years about a "fighting age" male immigrant that's ended in a positive light.

Utterly nails, that man.

A trained burglar who happened to be passing by more like....... I'd suggest the residents of those flats lock their balcony doors from now on as every migrant now knows how easy it is to clamber up and have a rummage around in their gaff....

Well done him in truth, but I'm just as impressed with the four year old that was using the outside of the balcony as a private gym and pull up bar for a few minutes. When my son was four all he was interested in doing was shoving Lego up his nose. It's good to see some four year olds can be interested in working out

Couldn't the bloke next to the kid simply have pulled him up? Or wouldn't that have generated the right message?

At least the French have treated him right and without endless red tape. In the UK he would be arrested, an attempt at deportation, public outcry, appeals then the ECtHR would intervene and he would be given a council property in London.

The Wail reports he’s been offered a job in the Fire Brigade. The Paris Fire Brigade is part of the Armed Forces and yer man doesn’t appear to parlez Francais. So it’s probably bollocks.

The Wail reports he’s been offered a job in the Fire Brigade. The Paris Fire Brigade is part of the Armed Forces and yer man doesn’t appear to parlez Francais. So it’s probably bollocks.
I don't think you have to possess the climbing skills of a chimpanzee to get into the fire brigade.

That's probably the reason they have ladders.