HCR Wristband

Been trying to get one for ages but everyone's sold out, can anyone send me a link to them online? band reads 'support the Household Cavalry in Afghanistan and Iraq'

Cheers All

if you want a 'Support the Household Cavalry in Afghanistan' wristband please send a stamped self-addressed envelope with a covering note and a donation of £5 to:

The Welfare Officer
Household Cavalry Regiment
Combermere Barracks
Windsor
SL4 3DN

Any Use?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I might suggest you send me a cheque made out to Cavalry Aid Support Helpline (or C.A.S.H for short) but somebody might just make me feel bad about it.

And don't forget the H4H one as well,just google Help for Heroes and lets all help them get everything they want

Trooper Ratu Babakobau, 29, The Life Guards, killed in Afghanistan yesterday. He leaves a wife and two children, 1 and 4 years old. Sincere condolences to his family, A speedy for recovery of the injured. My thoughts and prayers are with all service personnel wherever they are serving, particularly to ex collages in the HCR.

Trooper Ratu Babakobau yet another sad loss, our thoughts are with the family and friends.
Another source of the wristband is care of:-
The Pensioners Club,
Royal Hospital Chelsea,
Chelsea,
LONDON.
SW3 4SR
I know they have loads, because I was collared the other day by one of the staff who's son is serving. Not HCR but proud to support fellow Cav.
Drop them a line.