HCR Officers hounded out of house by "Muslims"

http://tinyurl.com/edvjz
Apologies that it is the Scum and there will obviously be a bit of sensationalism, but I wonder how hard the police are trying to find the culprits.

I wouldn't hold your breath waitinf for arrests. Incidentally who are they quoting here?

“If there’s anybody who should f*** off it’s the Muslims who are doing this kind of thing. Police should pull out the stops to track down these vile thugs.”

How long before this 'Muslim non story' gets binned.

'Louts struck two days after the four arrived in uniform in an Army Land Rover to view it.

The source said: “A gang of local Muslims set about keeping them away. They hurled bricks through the windows and then wrote offensive graffiti across the front of the house.” The vile messages included one in 4ft letters on the drive — warning: “F*** off”.

Sources inside Windsor’s Combermere Barracks — where the officers are based — confirmed Muslims had made calls threatening the men.

Sir Andrew Green, director of the think-tank Migrationwatch UK, said: “Incidents like this are absolutely inexcusable and seriously undermine efforts by all sides to achieve integration. Those who choose to live in this country owe a loyalty to Britain.”'

It would seem that the chavs in the area who have been attacking that Islamic Dairy have a point.

Biscuits_AB said:
The 4 arrived in an Army Landrover to view it? Misuse of Army Transport?
And stupidly not keeping the low profile i thought we were meant to adopt!

happy_as_a_hat said:
Biscuits_AB said:
And stupidly not keeping the low profile i thought we were meant to adopt!
But why should they adopt a low profile? They should not fear people in their own country and should wear their uniform with pride.

Show me the evidence and I'll be outraged.Till then I dont know what to think.

The source said: “A gang of local Muslims set about keeping them away. They hurled bricks through the windows and then wrote offensive graffiti across the front of the house.” The vile messages included one in 4ft letters on the drive — warning: “F*** off”.

Who is this " source" a BNP follower!. Im sorry but there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate it was Muslims.

Anything the Scum print is a load of shite. It could have been a gang of Chavs for all we know.

Im not convinced one bit it was Muslims, Im not sticking up for them but just dont beleive the Scum.

Mad_Moriarty said:

Who is this " source" a BNP follower!. Im sorry but there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate it was Muslims.

Anything the Scum print is a load of shite. It could have been a gang of Chavs for all we know.

Im not convinced one bit it was Muslims, Im not sticking up for them but just dont beleive the Scum.
Apart from the fact there are currently race riots going on in the area. Admittedly its only an educated guess, but that’s more than enough to prompt the police to investigate.

Hardly the homecoming the poor chaps would have been expecting. In any case, whoever the little gits are I hope they are caught and publically strung up.

dan_man said:
happy_as_a_hat said:
Biscuits_AB said:
And stupidly not keeping the low profile i thought we were meant to adopt![/quote]

But why should they adopt a low profile? They should not fear people in their own country and should wear their uniform with pride.
I think its fu*cking disgusting ,a British soldier, can't display with pride his uniform in Great Britain? All this crap is going to come to a head soon ,theres only so much that people can take. Obviously you can't confirm or deny that Muslim's carried out the attack on the property but you only have to look to the attack on that lad from the PARA'S to see that certain Muslims will gladly give us a hard time of it. You cant turn on the t.v at the moment without some kind of Muslim related story, they're offended, they want this that or the other, Jack straw is a cnut, whatever. In the words of Russell Crowe....'F*ck 'em', I would share his sentiment at the moment.

Cheers Easy!

Skinn_Full said:
dan_man said:
happy_as_a_hat said:
Biscuits_AB said:
And stupidly not keeping the low profile i thought we were meant to adopt![/quote]

I think its fu*cking disgusting ,a British soldier, can't display with pride his uniform in Great Britain? All this crap is going to come to a head soon ,theres only so much that people can take. Obviously you can't confirm or deny that Muslim's carried out the attack on the property but you only have to look to the attack on that lad from the PARA'S to see that certain Muslims will gladly give us a hard time of it. You cant turn on the t.v at the moment without some kind of Muslim related story, they're offended, they want this that or the other, Jack straw is a cnut, whatever. In the words of Russell Crowe....'F*ck 'em', I would share his sentiment at the moment.

Cheers Easy!
Skinn_Full,

With all respect, would you trust a Scum source!.

Drago_Drake said:
Mad_Moriarty said:

Apart from the fact there are currently race riots going on in the area. Admittedly its only an educated guess, but that’s more than enough to prompt the police to investigate.

Hardly the homecoming the poor chaps would have been expecting. In any case, whoever the little gits are I hope they are caught and publically strung up.
The local press say that a petition was recieved with 40 odd signatures on it that suggested locals were worried that a couple of posh cavalry officers there might affect house prices in the area.

Happens all the time in Middle England.

Show me the evidence and I'll be outraged.Till then I dont know what to think.
Better still, show me some arrests. "A source said"

.and it's the Sun , I'm with you DD. Bearing that in mind guys, keep the comments toned down. I really don't want us mis-quoted in the aforesaid rag. I find it hard to believe an MP made that comment as well.

I'm wondering about all these stories appearing in the Sun lately too.

Tory MP Philip Davies said of the attack: “This is outrageous.

“If there’s anybody who should f*** off it’s the Muslims who are doing this kind of thing. Police should pull out the stops to track down these vile thugs"

Good lad

So Integration is not working. We know.

The problem is what to do about it. Can we just ship out all the undesirables who do not want to be british in an old rust bucket?

Liberalism is responsible for this mess.

Skinn_Full said:
I think its fu*cking disgusting ,a British soldier, can't display with pride his uniform in Great Britain?
It's no different from the 80's and early 90's we couldnt wear uniform 'cos of the threat from IRA and/or IRA sympathisers

so no change there then!!

Crab_Cadet said:
What?

Next you'll be saying fascism is the solution :roll:

I cant stand people who just label people or issues 'liberal', its complete bollox, you cant just simplify things down like that especially not complicated socio-economic issues. If you actually have an argument for why, in this case 'Liberalism' (which you’ll need to expand your precise meaning there of as well) is at fault, id be most interested to hear it.

Drago_Drake said:
Crab_Cadet said:
What?

Next you'll be saying facism is the answer :roll:
By liberals allowing such acts to go un punished and the continued threat of the PC lobby hanging over us all. Thats how

Facism is not the way forward, in fact it should never be considered to sort these sort of problems out.