HCR Officers hounded out of house by "Muslims"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by the_guru, Oct 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://tinyurl.com/edvjz
    Apologies that it is the Scum and there will obviously be a bit of sensationalism, but I wonder how hard the police are trying to find the culprits.

2. I wouldn't hold your breath waitinf for arrests. Incidentally who are they quoting here?

“If there’s anybody who should f*** off it’s the Muslims who are doing this kind of thing. Police should pull out the stops to track down these vile thugs.”

3. Tory MP Philip Davies?

4. How long before this 'Muslim non story' gets binned.

'Louts struck two days after the four arrived in uniform in an Army Land Rover to view it.

The source said: “A gang of local Muslims set about keeping them away. They hurled bricks through the windows and then wrote offensive graffiti across the front of the house.” The vile messages included one in 4ft letters on the drive — warning: “F*** off”.

Sources inside Windsor’s Combermere Barracks — where the officers are based — confirmed Muslims had made calls threatening the men.

Sir Andrew Green, director of the think-tank Migrationwatch UK, said: “Incidents like this are absolutely inexcusable and seriously undermine efforts by all sides to achieve integration. Those who choose to live in this country owe a loyalty to Britain.”'

It would seem that the chavs in the area who have been attacking that Islamic Dairy have a point.

5. The 4 arrived in an Army Landrover to view it? Misuse of Army Transport?

6. And stupidly not keeping the low profile i thought we were meant to adopt!

7. But why should they adopt a low profile? They should not fear people in their own country and should wear their uniform with pride.

8. Show me the evidence and I'll be outraged.Till then I dont know what to think.

9. The source said: “A gang of local Muslims set about keeping them away. They hurled bricks through the windows and then wrote offensive graffiti across the front of the house.” The vile messages included one in 4ft letters on the drive — warning: “F*** off”.

Who is this " source" a BNP follower!. Im sorry but there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate it was Muslims.

Anything the Scum print is a load of shite. It could have been a gang of Chavs for all we know.

Im not convinced one bit it was Muslims, Im not sticking up for them but just dont beleive the Scum.

10. Apart from the fact there are currently race riots going on in the area. Admittedly its only an educated guess, but that’s more than enough to prompt the police to investigate.

Hardly the homecoming the poor chaps would have been expecting. In any case, whoever the little gits are I hope they are caught and publically strung up.

13. The local press say that a petition was recieved with 40 odd signatures on it that suggested locals were worried that a couple of posh cavalry officers there might affect house prices in the area.

Happens all the time in Middle England.

14. Better still, show me some arrests. "A source said"

.and it's the Sun , I'm with you DD. Bearing that in mind guys, keep the comments toned down. I really don't want us mis-quoted in the aforesaid rag. I find it hard to believe an MP made that comment as well.

I'm wondering about all these stories appearing in the Sun lately too.

15. Tory MP Philip Davies said of the attack: “This is outrageous.

“If there’s anybody who should f*** off it’s the Muslims who are doing this kind of thing. Police should pull out the stops to track down these vile thugs"

Good lad