HCav 2010 Intake

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by D2UFS, Apr 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, can any one tell me when the nxt HCav in take is?? I have done ADSC and got a grade that should get me in the nxt intake but i have no idea when it may be.

Please let me know if you have already been given you date for phase 1

Thanks for your help.
  2. I'm on the 8th August intake for HCav, which is already full and I don't think there are any more intakes this year as far as I know.
  3. where is you phase 1? and do you know how often they intake... is it once a year
  4. Unless you've got a spectacularly strong A grade and somebody (or a bunch of people) who already have Phase 1 dates drop out i don't think that's likely. Was talking to my recruiting S.Major yesterday about the situation for Hcavalry as a pal of mine is waiting for a place (and has been since last year) and he said that he'd be lucky to start Phase 1 by the end of this year - and he got a pretty strong B grade at ADSC.
  5. I got a pretty strong A.. so do you think i will be in during 2010
  6. You dont know where your phase 1 is for hcav but you got an A grade?
  7. My thoughts exactly..! And I don't know if there will be any more intakes this year, I kind of doubt it but who knows, it is April - the 'budget' month.
  8. i got told yesterday that there is know intakes for HCav this year and they dono when dates will start opening up
  9. Theres an intake in november
  10. Don't listen to people on here mate, you'll just get yourself worked up like i did. Contact your recruiter, they know the score.
  11. Ash, do you know how many people are going HCav on your intake? I have a feeling its not very many in which case im fighting a losing battle as all A grades will get in front of me!
  12. Not entirely sure mate, I wouldn't say it was very many. I know of a guy going QDG and another going QRL, so I'm assuming we'll all be doing Phase 2 together as well (all going armoured FR after P1).
  13. Am trying out for Hcav myself. I heard that there is one september (could have been november) and anouther in Jan.
  14. Ok cheers, I suppose there are a few spots for the RAC and they have to be given out to all regiments in the RAC or FR and so leaving very few spaces in each regiment!
    I dont want to be waiting for November/January!