HCav 2010 Intake

Hi, can any one tell me when the nxt HCav in take is?? I have done ADSC and got a grade that should get me in the nxt intake but i have no idea when it may be.

Please let me know if you have already been given you date for phase 1

Thanks for your help.

I'm on the 8th August intake for HCav, which is already full and I don't think there are any more intakes this year as far as I know.

D2UFS said:
Hi, can any one tell me when the nxt HCav in take is?? I have done ADSC and got a grade that should get me in the nxt intake but i have no idea when it may be.
Unless you've got a spectacularly strong A grade and somebody (or a bunch of people) who already have Phase 1 dates drop out i don't think that's likely. Was talking to my recruiting S.Major yesterday about the situation for Hcavalry as a pal of mine is waiting for a place (and has been since last year) and he said that he'd be lucky to start Phase 1 by the end of this year - and he got a pretty strong B grade at ADSC.

specle said:
You dont know where your phase 1 is for hcav but you got an A grade?
My thoughts exactly..! And I don't know if there will be any more intakes this year, I kind of doubt it but who knows, it is April - the 'budget' month.

i got told yesterday that there is know intakes for HCav this year and they dono when dates will start opening up

ash_p said:
I'm on the 8th August intake for HCav, which is already full and I don't think there are any more intakes this year as far as I know.
Ash, do you know how many people are going HCav on your intake? I have a feeling its not very many in which case im fighting a losing battle as all A grades will get in front of me!

Not entirely sure mate, I wouldn't say it was very many. I know of a guy going QDG and another going QRL, so I'm assuming we'll all be doing Phase 2 together as well (all going armoured FR after P1).

ash_p said:
Not entirely sure mate, I wouldn't say it was very many. I know of a guy going QDG and another going QRL, so I'm assuming we'll all be doing Phase 2 together as well (all going armoured FR after P1).
Ok cheers, I suppose there are a few spots for the RAC and they have to be given out to all regiments in the RAC or FR and so leaving very few spaces in each regiment!
I dont want to be waiting for November/January!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P RAC 22
tom_c RAC 12
far-famed_wolf RAC 8