Hawking and Tiger

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Jul 8, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DAILY MAIL (London)
    July 8, 2003

LENGTH: 598 words

USUALLY his brilliant brain is taken up with the mysteries of time, the origin of the universe and the future of the cosmos.

But Professor Stephen Hawking was studying another kind of celestial body at the weekend - the naked charms of a dancer called Tiger.

The 19-year- old blonde gyrated for Cambridge University's Lucasian professor of mathematics when he spent the night on the town at Peter Stringfellow's club in London's St Martin's Lane.

The club is wheelchair-friendly, but so heavy is Hawking's speciallyadapted vehicle with its computer, that staff had to carry Britain's best-known scientist inside. He had booked a table at the restaurant for himself, his helper Mark and a nurse, all of whom accompany him wherever he goes in public. They stayed until the small hours.

Says Peter Stringfellow: 'I was astonished to see Stephen in the club but delighted because he is one of my all-time heroes. I immediately invited him to join me, and I made sure he was very well looked after. Tiger gave him her full attention.'

What was Professor Hawking's verdict on his starry night out. 'Wonderful,' he told Stringfellow, via his voice-aided computer.

Hawking was in London visiting two of his grownup children, and his personal assistant tells me: 'He always does interesting things.'
  2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

He's the only man I know that has a legitimate excuse for dribbling during the performance  ;D
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bl**dy good on him! ;)

A chap that's been dealt such a bad hand by our maker, deserves a bit of fun with a girl like Tiger
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Thank you for that ringing endorsement. Much appreciated especially from someone in the same situation who understands.

I feel the love and cherish it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  5. Piccies of Tiger?
  6. I do like the irony regarding talking about 'our maker' in a post about Stephen Hawking. :)