Having sex with sheep is proof of Britains moral decline

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The gentleman referred to by the Nigerian Primate is apparently *cough* black. Quite possibly a Nigerian primate himself.

[​IMG]

Mmmmmmmmm....

2. At least we have somewhere to decline from. And, anyway, what happened to 'judge not, lest you yourself be judged'? Just glossing over that bit are we Akinola? Good, good - glad to see religious hypocrisy is alive and well.

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

That's the problem these days, one shag and off they go, bleating to the church...

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Crikey, he must have been hung like Peter North's horse.

5. To be fair Derek the Cleric's got a point. Once upon a time we'd have fucked Nigeria, stolen their natural resources and sent the natives off to do a bit of scrapping for us.

So only being able to wap it up Flossie is a bit of a comedown.

6. OOOh they look soooo cosy.........

7. quote the article:

Penetration of or by an animal is illegal and carries a sentence of up to two years imprisonment.

8. Theologically speaking it's judging men's hearts that is reserved for the Boss, you can judge their actions as often as you like...

9. Makes a change from choirboys I suppose.

10. I'd rather do Flossy than an dirty aids ridden Nigerian!

11. if seducing the four legged softies is morally bad, what is sleeping with a chavette classed as?

12. Does the same apply if it's consensual penetration? If the sheep wanted it then what lawyer can argue against that.

13. I personally think that shagging sheep is aboslutely disgusting.

Of course lambs would be different, especially nubile young ewe lambs.

My girlfriend Baahbaahra feels the same way.

14. It wasnt the c0ck that killed 'em, it was the kidney punches :wink: