Having sex with sheep is proof of Britains moral decline

The gentleman referred to by the Nigerian Primate is apparently *cough* black. Quite possibly a Nigerian primate himself.

Mmmmmmmmm....

At least we have somewhere to decline from. And, anyway, what happened to 'judge not, lest you yourself be judged'? Just glossing over that bit are we Akinola? Good, good - glad to see religious hypocrisy is alive and well.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
God-bothering c*cknose said:
The incident to which Dr Akinola referred involved a man who lives in Dulwich being arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep at a farm in Bromley earlier this year. The attacks left two animals dead and several others traumatised.
Crikey, he must have been hung like Peter North's horse.

To be fair Derek the Cleric's got a point. Once upon a time we'd have fucked Nigeria, stolen their natural resources and sent the natives off to do a bit of scrapping for us.

So only being able to wap it up Flossie is a bit of a comedown.

W

wevers

Whiskybreath said:
The gentleman referred to by the Nigerian Primate is apparently *cough* black. Quite possibly a Nigerian primate himself.

Mmmmmmmmm....

OOOh they look soooo cosy.........

B

benjaminw1

MotorMan said:
At least we have somewhere to decline from. And, anyway, what happened to 'judge not, lest you yourself be judged'? Just glossing over that bit are we Akinola? Good, good - glad to see religious hypocrisy is alive and well.
Theologically speaking it's judging men's hearts that is reserved for the Boss, you can judge their actions as often as you like...

fantassin said:
quote the article:

Penetration of or by an animal is illegal and carries a sentence of up to two years imprisonment.
Does the same apply if it's consensual penetration? If the sheep wanted it then what lawyer can argue against that.

I personally think that shagging sheep is aboslutely disgusting.

Of course lambs would be different, especially nubile young ewe lambs.

My girlfriend Baahbaahra feels the same way.

BrunoNoMedals said:
The incident to which Dr Akinola referred involved a man who lives in Dulwich being arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep at a farm in Bromley earlier this year. The attacks left two animals dead and several others traumatised.
It wasnt the c0ck that killed 'em, it was the kidney punches :wink:

B

benjaminw1

DavidBOC said:
I personally think that shagging sheep is aboslutely disgusting.

Of course lambs would be different, especially nubile young ewe lambs.

My girlfriend Baahbaahra feels the same way.
I prefer "eating" lambs...

benjaminw1 said:
MotorMan said:
Theologically speaking it's judging men's hearts that is reserved for the Boss, you can judge their actions as often as you like...
What - every theologian, from every denomination agrees on that do they? I don't think so. And even if they did, we can judge them right back for....ooooh let's choose something...being anti-semitic fcukers for the best part of 2,000 years before events in the 1940s made that position embarassingly untenable.

At the end of the day, some mong of a 'Doctor' can wear a purple dress and whinge as much as he likes. We no longer burn people for thought crimes and, if the mood should take me, I can unload my wad over the face of a bloke, divorce my wife and eat bucketfuls of meat on a Friday.

Interesting that one bloke getting arrested for shagging a sheep is evidence of the moral decline of the West. Never happens in Africa does it? And blokes don't rape virgins to get rid of HIV either...

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
OLDBIGHEAD said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
It wasnt the c0ck that killed 'em, it was the kidney punches :wink:
Is a donkey punch to a sheep still a donkey punch?

B

benjaminw1

MotorMan said:
benjaminw1 said:
MotorMan said:
What - every theologian, from every denomination agrees on that do they? I don't think so. And even if they did, we can judge them right back for....ooooh let's choose something...being anti-semitic fcukers for the best part of 2,000 years before events in the 1940s made that position embarassingly untenable.
No, No mon vieux, only those that count....

Bit hard to be anti-semitic when you worship half a yid...

wevers said:
Whiskybreath said:

Mmmmmmmmm....

OOOh they look soooo cosy.........
NO FECKIN GASH SHOTS FELLAS

Latest Threads