Having pets in the regular army

I'm in the process of joining the Infantry and was wondering if it is possible to take care of a small pet while serving? Can you take it to a current war zone? I was thinking of getting a Chinchilla.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, it'll supplement the "fresh" when you get it in theatre....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Mmmm, rabbit burger....

nark

Old-Salt
I am in the Regular Army and I have a pet. She is 5" 4", blonde, slim, 36DD and normally wears a basque, stockings, suspenders and high heeled sandals when she serves me my German Bier. Sometimes her friend comes along too.

Yorkshire said:
This is a chinchilla.
Wow, so it is! I like meerkats more though - simples!

I had a a pet once, a Chamilion called "Herman" but Cpl Trafford ate him one night when he was drunk, and he put " dragknuckle's tortoise in the fridge to see if it would hibernate

nark said:
I am in the Regular Army and I have a pet. She is 5" 4", blonde, slim, 36DD and normally wears a basque, stockings, suspenders and high heeled sandals when she serves me my German Bier. Sometimes her friend comes along too.
I like it when they come together!

no its really going to work if your deployed you won't get to take your pet with you sorry

nark said:
Nark can I be the first to volunteer to look after your pet when you deploy.

Yorkshire said:
Does anybody here have a pet they're able to take care of while serving? 8O

Pubic lice?? Apparently they're very affectionate and reasonably portable!! You'll even be able to take them out on patrols and stuff!

Will it fit in a hoover tube?

It would be best to keep it hidden in your nearest available orifice. Quite exciting, I understand.