Having a tug - dry or wet? opinions please

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wireless_barf, Aug 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so, knowing what a bunch of onanists you preverted lot are, do you prefer knocking it out dry or wet? and your reasons for each! please feel free to elaborate if you use more unusual or exotic techniques

of course, no need for sexism - the ladies can join in too! although i will presume moist is universal

please, NO photographic evidence!

2. Dry, just coz.

On an unrelated note, I have discovered that too much thrapping can strain your abs, who knew.

3. Another wank thread. :roll: You may need this... :tp:

4. and whats wrong with wank threads? its a natural subject, too long a taboo, get it out in the open! (its nice out!)

anyway, ive another 10 and a half hours to plod through, i need some entertainment

5. Having a thrap in a hot shower can be very detrimental to ones sense of balance.

6. wet. stops any sores nothign worse than having a girl give u a handjob dry nd she thinks shes doing it right...

7. My comedic talents are wasted............ :|

8. Wet and slimy with oodles of green phlegm coughed up from the depths of my smoke damaged lungs

9. Apparently if you do it in a very hot shower then steady your breathing when you get close and relax your stomach and shoulder muscles it makes for a pretty impressive (albeit exhausting) climax.

Otherwise, do it wet, lube up your fist then fuck it, close your eyes and imagine its the virgin bottom of a gorgeous blonde or something.

SHHB

10. Oh for gawd's sake just get your sock and carry on tch!

11. look this is how it's done. i came up with this idea when i was about 13. either wet or dry, just use your normal SOP's and just before you're about to paint the ceiling, get a nice length of tissue(any) wrap it around your nob like you would wrap a scarf around your neck, resume and when you shoot it is absorbed straight away. no mess no hassle. my mates have given me wierd looks before when i explained it to them but i swear by it and i've given the idea extensive testing. it does leave a vulnerable hole at the top though which i get around by just pinchin the tissue together at the top creating a kind of roof. it's kind of like a poshy just with tissue.

12. either way gets the job done

13. Dry with a handful of gravel for added kinkiness.

14. i bet your a 'wire brush and dettol' person when sorting your latest dose out, arn't you?

15. I like to do in dry into my balaclava as I have sensitive knob skin :safe: