• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

having a Beer

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, qoute of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tatses like condoms. if you can name the said asser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you

Pararegtom said:
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, quote of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tastes like condoms. if you can name the said arrser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you
Dragknuckle. I know he was on the lash earlier with the Baldy Spag Bol one, and is probably the only bloke I know who would know what a condom tastes like. The filthy minx.

Pararegtom said:
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, qoute of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tatses like condoms. if you can name the said asser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you
Edited.

Not a fellow ARRSER

Pararegtom said:
Tatty!!

The_Snail said:
Pararegtom said:
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, quote of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tastes like condoms. if you can name the said arrser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you
Dragknuckle. I know he was on the lash earlier with the Baldy Spag Bol one, and is probably the only bloke I know who would know what a condom tastes like. The filthy minx.
I was not out on the lash, I went to see him at work this morning, oh skinny drunken one :D

Pararegtom said:
Van Helsing?

The_Snail said:
Pararegtom said:
i wouldn't put it past the Baldy Spag Bol bandit to have snorted the odd nodder up his nose and spat the end out as a party trick though! Condom nose flossing beloved of rugby players the world over!!

bigbird67 said:
The_Snail said:
Pararegtom said:
i wouldn't put it past the Baldy Spag Bol bandit to have snorted the odd nodder up his nose and spat the end out as a party trick though! Condom nose flossing beloved of rugby players the world over!!
Not for a long time, BB, hurts too much :lol:

Latest Threads