having a Beer

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, qoute of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tatses like condoms. if you can name the said asser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you

Pararegtom said:
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, quote of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tastes like condoms. if you can name the said arrser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you
Dragknuckle. I know he was on the lash earlier with the Baldy Spag Bol one, and is probably the only bloke I know who would know what a condom tastes like. The filthy minx.

Pararegtom said:
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, qoute of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tatses like condoms. if you can name the said asser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you
Edited.

Not a fellow ARRSER

Pararegtom said:
Tatty!!

The_Snail said:
Pararegtom said:
I had a sherbert with a fellow arrsser, (male) this evening, quote of the week after buying some scoff, pre serious drinks. Cant do Calamari tastes like condoms. if you can name the said arrser I will put £500 to the Hols4H cause. Out to you
Dragknuckle. I know he was on the lash earlier with the Baldy Spag Bol one, and is probably the only bloke I know who would know what a condom tastes like. The filthy minx.
I was not out on the lash, I went to see him at work this morning, oh skinny drunken one :D

Pararegtom said:
Van Helsing?

The_Snail said:
Pararegtom said:
i wouldn't put it past the Baldy Spag Bol bandit to have snorted the odd nodder up his nose and spat the end out as a party trick though! Condom nose flossing beloved of rugby players the world over!!

bigbird67 said:
The_Snail said:
Pararegtom said:
i wouldn't put it past the Baldy Spag Bol bandit to have snorted the odd nodder up his nose and spat the end out as a party trick though! Condom nose flossing beloved of rugby players the world over!!
Not for a long time, BB, hurts too much :lol:

Burpa?

Pararegtom said:
it,s not VH , Tatty or Drag
Mmm Male - are you sure?

K13

Give us a clue, were they there on Friday?