Having a beer tonight? The Buffalo Theory

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by twicer, Oct 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As we all know, a herd of Buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest member. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back which are killed first. This natural selection process is good for the herd as a whole as the general speed and health of the group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. Naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That is why you always feel smarter after a few beers!!

Going out to test this theory tonight! :)

2. you been watching cheers?

3. No it`s not workin,all three of me have decided this is utter shite

4. Well on my way. I am drunk incharge of a key board................................................................................................................... God help the chat room

5. officer: blow into this bag sir

Why are your chips hot?

6. I thoght we normally blew hot air

7. In fact cancel my last, just read your last and noticed the sarcasium.......... "TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and waiter get my coat"