• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Having a 2nd Job/Starting a company whilst serving.

I have scoured the www for information on this topic to no avail. Without access to DII until the 9[SUP]th[/SUP] of January, I am stuck in limbo. That is, unless you are able to sign-post me to the correct webpage.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

I have scoured the www for information on this topic to no avail. Without access to DII until the 9[SUP]th[/SUP] of January, I am stuck in limbo. That is, unless you are able to sign-post me to the correct webpage.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
Yeah, Alan Sugar had the same problem.

To have a second job you ask permission from the CO and so long as it doesn't affect your Army job, security clearance etc then you're unlikely to be turned down.

To start a company there's nothing to stop you other than the Army not leaving you all that much spare time and not being allowed to run a business from a MQ (assuming you're married and in a quarter) without permission from DE (I think, I never even bother reading the occupancy contract to be honest but I know it's in there somewhere). Again, you'll want to be sure that your 'new job' doesn't interfere with your real job etc.

Latest Threads