Havent got the words

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by thegimp, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My thoughts are with all the medics of all cap badges in theatre who pick up the pieces day in day out

A terrible end to a terrible week in Basra

"The women belonged to the Intelligence Corps and Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps.

They were returning from a patrol close to Basra when the blast went off. The two male soldiers who were killed alongside them were from the Royal Army Medical Corps and 2nd Battalion The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment."
  2. RIP, my thoughts go out to their nearest and dearest

in arduis fedelis
  3. RIP friends and god bless to their families, friends and colleagues. Speedy recovery injured colleague. :(
  4. RIP

In Arduis Fedelis / Sub Cruce Candida
  5. RIP

Thoughts and prayers with their families, colleagues, friends and their injured associate.

The worst day for two years - yet a good one in one way.
  6. RIP - thoughts to family, friends and colleagues
  7. RIP one and all.
  8. BBC now say 2 females (1 Int Corps and one RAMC) and two males (1 RAMC and one Dukes)

Another sad day

another 4 candles needed

My heart as always goes out to the families

RIP comrades
  9. Oh no.... heard the bad news this morning at work, made a sad day even sadder if that was possible. Do they not know what the Red Cross is and means?

My thoughts are most definitely with family, friends and past colleagues at this sad time. RIP Boys and Girls.......
  10. RIP

O God, whose blessed Son was made perfect though suffering, give thy grace, we beseech thee, to thy servants of the Royal Army Medical Corps, that by loyalty in hard service after the example of Saint Luke the beloved physician, we may be found faithful in ministering to those that need, for his sake who went about doing good, the same thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
  11. RIP - what a waste of good, honest lives. thoughts with family and friends
  12. To those left behind, my deepest condolences and my thoughts are with you.

A speedy recovery to the injured.
  13. Stand down and Rest In Peace