Have your say

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by MrTracey, Nov 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=3]2012 TA Continuous Attitude Survey (TAS CAS)[/h]Members of the Territorial Army are urged to complete the latest Continuous Attitude Survey. Details of which are as follows:

• Live on ArmyNET on 1 Nov 12 (closes 3 Dec 12)
    • Needs an ArmyNET account
    • Paper version inside November edition of ARQ (for illustration purposes but can be used by those without ArmyNET access)
    • Takes only 10 minutes to complete (in duty time)
    • DCLF writing to all COs
    • Max response needed to inform FR20 and Green Paper
    • Report to be sidely circulated in Jan 13 (and displayed on the Common Operating Picture (COP) site)
  2. msr

msr LE

I tried...

Attached Files:

3. Email the support line.
  4. I've done mine.
  5. msr

msr LE

Works now :)
  6. Have your say, why, no-one will listen or act on it!
  7. Have ur say but do people listen or will the report just come up with everything is fine.
    Arrse has gone quiet on my corps, is that 'an everything is ok' or just everyone has given up? Fb and LinkedIn indicate former
  8. I've already bent the ear of the 2IC UK Land, My Corps Commander, the CO, Regimental Padre and the Battalion Mascot when they popped down for a training weekend. "Buster" seemed most interested in what I had to say, but then I did have a leftover Sausage in my hands at the time.
  9. What's happened to armynet? The last time I logged in it was the username/password/memorable word job. Now neither my username or password work!
  10. Did mine and vented my spleen...how refreshing. It is a shame that no-one will act upon it....
    • Like Like x 1
  11. HHH

HHH LE