Have your say

[h=3]2012 TA Continuous Attitude Survey (TAS CAS)[/h]Members of the Territorial Army are urged to complete the latest Continuous Attitude Survey. Details of which are as follows:

• Live on ArmyNET on 1 Nov 12 (closes 3 Dec 12)
  • Needs an ArmyNET account
  • Paper version inside November edition of ARQ (for illustration purposes but can be used by those without ArmyNET access)
  • Takes only 10 minutes to complete (in duty time)
  • DCLF writing to all COs
  • Max response needed to inform FR20 and Green Paper
  • Report to be sidely circulated in Jan 13 (and displayed on the Common Operating Picture (COP) site)

Have ur say but do people listen or will the report just come up with everything is fine.
Arrse has gone quiet on my corps, is that 'an everything is ok' or just everyone has given up? Fb and LinkedIn indicate former

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
I've already bent the ear of the 2IC UK Land, My Corps Commander, the CO, Regimental Padre and the Battalion Mascot when they popped down for a training weekend. "Buster" seemed most interested in what I had to say, but then I did have a leftover Sausage in my hands at the time.

What's happened to armynet? The last time I logged in it was the username/password/memorable word job. Now neither my username or password work!

Latest Threads