Have your Eye bleach handy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Burn it. From a safe distance and with sufficient ventilation.
  2. 'Even though one of Pauline's legs weighs more than I do, we're able to position her body to make sex enjoyable for both of us,'

How the fuck do they do it or more to the point why the fuck would they do it.

Saying that a bet a couple of arrser's wouldnt mind a try
  3. I bet she's a lovely personality.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You horrible cunt. No need for that at this time of the morning. And she's fucking ginger!

5. Why are they happy?
  6. Are you all gay? Etc...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Let's not waste the earths precious resources, we could get a few hundred bars of soap out of her I'd imagine, our 'single currency or war' advocating friends know a thing or two about that!
  8. With her habit of stuffing her face, I bet she can pull-off the most amazing blow job.

I reckon her stomach literally sucks the food down her oesophagus, so she'll be drawing on your hampton like one of those sea-bed vacuums the archaeologists use.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I've seen fatter walking about in Ron Hills and high heels around the NAAFI
  10. Hold on, could a harrier take off of its thighs?
  11. There was a documentary about this sort of thing a few years ago- I can't remember what it was called though.
    It's a creepy sort of dominance fetishism.

Fat fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The thinner partner gets off on the immobility and dependancy of the fat one. So they feed them. Think bondage, using the partners own lard.
  12. I'm considering it after looking at that.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Fuck a STOAT!!

Still, any port and all that.
    • Like Like x 1