Have your Eye bleach handy

'Even though one of Pauline's legs weighs more than I do, we're able to position her body to make sex enjoyable for both of us,'

How the fuck do they do it or more to the point why the fuck would they do it.

Saying that a bet a couple of arrser's wouldnt mind a try

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You horrible cunt. No need for that at this time of the morning. And she's fucking ginger!

CUNT!

With her habit of stuffing her face, I bet she can pull-off the most amazing blow job.

I reckon her stomach literally sucks the food down her oesophagus, so she'll be drawing on your hampton like one of those sea-bed vacuums the archaeologists use.

There was a documentary about this sort of thing a few years ago- I can't remember what it was called though.
It's a creepy sort of dominance fetishism.

Fat fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The thinner partner gets off on the immobility and dependancy of the fat one. So they feed them. Think bondage, using the partners own lard.

Fuck a STOAT!!

Still, any port and all that.

drop the sweaty fat bint out of the back of a Herc..........imagine the damage she would do....and the development costs would be small compared to BAE

You are all a bunch of unfeeling bastards, don't you understand that inside every fat bird there's a slim one trying to get out or in her case 2 or 3.

drop the sweaty fat bint out of the back of a Herc..........imagine the damage she would do....and the development costs would be small compared to BAE
You'd wipe out all life on the planet FFS!! Either that or the Yank's will mistake it as a comet & shoot the fucker down!!..

Attachments

All the posters saying they'd give her one, skirt round the question of HOW? Rolling in flour and aim for the damp patch will not work here, the dust cloud would preclude effective engagement.

Maybe some sort of GPS enabled guidance system, let's face it she ain't moving anytime soon.