Have you seen this man?

Ah... CR bites...

Mission accomplished! :p

Seriously you two, book a few days off, get a paddling pool, a big bottle of baby oil and sort everything out between yourselves!!

Bumpy bump

Ah... CR bites...

And bitey, bite!

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Bumpy bump

Ah... CR bites...

And bitey, bite!
so if somebody takes the piss out of you, it's a "bite"? :)
No, a direct piss take towards another member after a prolonged "kiss chase" (because Wench would like it like that!) with some personal effort in terms of research and retrieving items that may cause offence is, what I would say, is a bite.

And that monkey boy was my aim!

say what?

Please! For the love of mankind! No more pictures of your wife's charming looks! I might spaff at anymore... spidey... :twisted: :spiderman:

And here comes my bite. Ladies and Gentlemen... enjoy... *bows*

Attachments

funny thing is, it was G2LB who painted me before snapping those pics, which is why he has them to hand ;)

(the arse crack alone took a whole pot of paint)

funny thing is, it was G2LB who painted me before snapping those pics, which is why he has them to hand ;)

"Fat Spiderman" or "Fat Leg" in yahoo image search, it's all the same lazy bait collection.

I thought that it was more usual to use a paint brush rather than applying the paint with his tounge?

Was it flavoured paint?????

;)