Have You Missed Me? LNV_Ressurection.

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by LNV_Resurrection, Jun 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well boys and girls here I am on parole from hell one year on from my sad and untimely death and I thought I'd make a short call into Port ARRSE and see how my little chickens are hatching......

You'll have noticed a sharp increase in the Troll traffic, sorry about that guys it's due to my Boss (Ol' Nick) finally getting BroadBand down in the deepest darkest corner of hell. Play nice the kids are okay.

We have a HUGE population of 'them' down here, hehehe, guess paradise ain't all it's cracked up to be! As to the virgins, not after the Hillside Stranglers and that nice Mr Bundy get through introducing themselves they're not! :)

MDN I was rooting for you to Hoop the mouthy Cait, but thought you should go a step further and get Baddass involved to go airtight, surprised you never thought of it!

Flash, grow it back, it was the making of your weak chin.

Dale that's dirty girl.

Armourer keep up the good work and hold to the faith.

PTP get a real life, the net won't love you back.

BBC take care of little Nick.

PB pray for me!

Well I have work to do, full time job harvesting souls, I only take the good so you lot are safe for now! ?I'll drop by when I next get a chance to check up on you all......

And remember, what you sow, you shall reap! :lol:

2. Who are you?
  3. I'm the ghost of LNV, I promised my beloved Moody I would return and give her support in her times of need.........
  4. Is that you Corporal?
  5. Ah my beloved Corps a true American Hero and Southern Gentleman.....
  6. why is this in the other half????????

Just a question!
  7. I've just read the wiki for the origional LNV and I reccomend all Arrsers not to respond to this waste of oxygen. If I may borrow a phrase from MDN: LNV Resurection is a tube and a dullard.
  8. This is a wind up right? LNV_resurrection.... strange thing is I just checked, dates are about right!

Beebs 8O
  9. Tell you what, come back in ten years and ask me again.
  10. J_D

J_D LE

Oh is this that LNV Idiot?
  11. LOLOLOL hello pot the kettle's dead but that was a bloody good one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beebs :?
  12. Anya - best left well alone. :D
  13. J_D

J_D LE

I ain't an idiot, I am a fcukwit. There is a difference.
  14. No there isn't. And you missed out dullard and troll and fugly and boring.

WB LNV_Resurrection. Thank you for looking after the new trolls and dullards and sending them to us so we can abuse them. When are Smooj and the other Signals nobbers due back in your place? Is St Nick asking for them back yet?
  15. LNV - ctauch and others keep you alive by wearing your wanted poster on their tshirts, happy i was able to help :D