Have you had a call?

http://www.prweek.com/uk/home/article/812995/hello-gordon-here-im-calling-letter/

Gordon Brown's latest comms offensive involves cold-calling members of the public who have written him letters, according to sources close to Downing Street.

The initiative is said to be the brainchild of Downing Street chief of strategy Stephen Carter and is intended to 'humanise' the Prime Minister as his popularity continues to wane.

'Carter thought it was a good idea to have Brown call people personally,' said one insider. 'Carter will choose a letter or email at random, have one of his team at Number 10 prepare a res­ponse, then get Brown to call.'

The move is an attempt to spread positive word of mouth for the PM, especially in the ­regions.

However, one of the first phone calls backfired spectacularly, according to one anecdote told to PRWeek.

'Brown made a phone call at 6am, without thinking,' said a well-placed Labour source. 'Luckily the person he called was a shift worker, so he was awake.'

The source added: 'Carter's idea is well meaning, but it's not working. Improving Brown's ­image through PR is now being looked at as a lost cause.'

Downing Street declined to comment on the story.
Even if you haven't had a call from the Snotgobbler yet, if he did call, what would you tell him?

Amateur! Everyone knows that to really annoy people you need to start at 0200hrs!

Gordon Brown's latest comms offensive involves cold-calling members of the public who have written him letters, according to sources close to Downing Street.

The initiative is said to be the brainchild of Downing Street chief of strategy Stephen Carter and is intended to 'humanise' the Prime Minister as his popularity continues to wane.

'Carter thought it was a good idea to have Brown call people personally,' said one insider. 'Carter will choose a letter or email at random, have one of his team at Number 10 prepare a res­ponse, then get Brown to call.'

The move is an attempt to spread positive word of mouth for the PM, especially in the ­regions.

However, one of the first phone calls backfired spectacularly, according to one anecdote told to PRWeek.

'Brown made a phone call at 6am, without thinking,' said a well-placed Labour source. 'Luckily the person he called was a shift worker, so he was awake.'

The source added: 'Carter's idea is well meaning, but it's not working. Improving Brown's ­image through PR is now being looked at as a lost cause.'

Like everything else the twat does then.

Bonzo_Dog said:
http://www.prweek.com/uk/home/article/812995/hello-gordon-here-im-calling-letter/

Even if you haven't had a call from the Snotgobbler yet, if he did call, what would you tell him?
I'd tell him what I tell all cold callers, "feck off".

Sadly I suspect I would instantly turn into some kind of rabid, babbling psychopath. I would probably end up beating the phone death whilst screaming obscenities down the line.
Cant see myself reacting any better should he knock at the door except to employ a large cleaver from the kitchen to re-inforce my point of view

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah.

Dear Mr Duke,

I write to advise you that calling Prime Minister Gordon Brown a useless dribbling Scottish cuntcasket and threatening to drag him limb from limb attached to two gravel wagons is not big and it’s not clever. Further, your actions put you in contravention of around 286 British statutes. You are a big man but you’re out of shape. With me it’s a living. Now behave yourself.

Yours sincerely,

Detective Chief Inspector George Dixon
Counter Terrorism Command
Metropolitan Police Service
New Scotland Yard
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG

Bonzo_Dog said:

OK this is getting ridiculous. Obviously, the knives are out and someone in the party is back stabbing Brown. Someone must be leaking these stories to the press.

I wonder who the leader of Op Julius Caesar is...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Ring ring, ring ring . . .

"glbrhhshjsk waddafuk! Hello?"

"Halllooo thar vooter"

"Who the fcuk is this?"

"Er, hallooo, my name is Preim Menestar Gooordon Broon"

"You're having a laugh aren't you? Do you know what time it is?"

"Aye, ah doo, it's 6 o'clock in the mooorning, but ahd like to tark wit yooo aboot me policies for the countrey ya ken?"

"Seriously, are you Gordon Brown?

"Aye, indeed ah am! Have ye goat ah moament ar tooo?"

"Well, actually, I've got a bit of time on my hands, what do you want to say?"

"Weeell, ah was hooping that ye might have an oapinion aboot how things ar gowin, and mebbe how ah might be able to er, improove tha wey that ahm doing things ye ken? Whoat do ye thank orv me time en orfice so faarrrr eh?"

"mmmm, that's a tricky one. Give me a moment to think will you? . . . . . . . "

"aye, ah can do that mester voaterrrr"

"Righto, thanks . . . . . . CUNTYFUCKINGFUCKBOLLOCKSYWANKINGONEEYEDCUNTYWANKSTAIN, PORRIDGEWOGSCUMFUCKYCUNTINGSONOFABITCHSLAGGINGROBBING, THIEVINGSLAGGYCUNTYFUK-SLAG, IHOPEYOURDEATHISASLOWANDMISERABLEONEINWHICHEVERYONEWHO
HASEVERHEARDYOURNAME FILESPA
STANDPISSESONYOUWHILEYOU
SCREAMINAGONYYOUCUNTYFUCKTARD!!!!
"

[CLICK]

Biped said:
Ring ring, ring ring . . .

"glbrhhshjsk waddafuk! Hello?"

"Halllooo thar vooter"

"Who the fcuk is this?"

"Er, hallooo, my name is Preim Menestar Gooordon Broon"

"You're having a laugh aren't you? Do you know what time it is?"

"Aye, ah doo, it's 6 o'clock in the mooorning, but ahd like to tark wit yooo aboot me policies for the countrey ya ken?"

"Seriously, are you Gordon Brown?

"Aye, indeed ah am! Have ye goat ah moament ar tooo?"

"Well, actually, I've got a bit of time on my hands, what do you want to say?"

"Weeell, ah was hooping that ye might have an oapinion aboot how things ar gowin, and mebbe how ah might be able to er, improove tha wey that ahm doing things ye ken? Whoat do ye thank orv me time en orfice so faarrrr eh?"

"mmmm, that's a tricky one. Give me a moment to think will you? . . . . . . . "

"aye, ah can do that mester voaterrrr"

"Righto, thanks . . . . . . CUNTYFUCKINGFUCKBOLLOCKSYWANKINGONEEYEDCUNTYWANKSTAIN, PORRIDGEWOGSCUMFUCKYCUNTINGSONOFABITCHSLAGGINGROBBING, THIEVINGSLAGGYCUNTYFUK-SLAG, IHOPEYOURDEATHISASLOWANDMISERABLEONEINWHICHEVERYONEWHO
HASEVERHEARDYOURNAME FILESPA
STANDPISSESONYOUWHILEYOU
SCREAMINAGONYYOUCUNTYFUCKTARD!!!!
"

[CLICK]
So thats what the floating voter thinks but what about those who dislike Broon.

Latest Threads