Have you had a call?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bonzo_Dog, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.prweek.com/uk/home/article/812995/hello-gordon-here-im-calling-letter/

Even if you haven't had a call from the Snotgobbler yet, if he did call, what would you tell him?

2. Amateur! Everyone knows that to really annoy people you need to start at 0200hrs!

3. Like everything else the twat does then.

4. I'd tell him what I tell all cold callers, "feck off".

5. I wish id have fun talking to him lol

6. Sadly I suspect I would instantly turn into some kind of rabid, babbling psychopath. I would probably end up beating the phone death whilst screaming obscenities down the line.
    Cant see myself reacting any better should he knock at the door except to employ a large cleaver from the kitchen to re-inforce my point of view

7. Same here, I would forget all the probing questions I had and instead just call him a theiving one eyed commie poridge wog.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah.

9. OK this is getting ridiculous. Obviously, the knives are out and someone in the party is back stabbing Brown. Someone must be leaking these stories to the press.

I wonder who the leader of Op Julius Caesar is...

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ring ring, ring ring . . .

"glbrhhshjsk waddafuk! Hello?"

"Halllooo thar vooter"

"Who the fcuk is this?"

"Er, hallooo, my name is Preim Menestar Gooordon Broon"

"You're having a laugh aren't you? Do you know what time it is?"

"Aye, ah doo, it's 6 o'clock in the mooorning, but ahd like to tark wit yooo aboot me policies for the countrey ya ken?"

"Seriously, are you Gordon Brown?

"Aye, indeed ah am! Have ye goat ah moament ar tooo?"

"Well, actually, I've got a bit of time on my hands, what do you want to say?"

"Weeell, ah was hooping that ye might have an oapinion aboot how things ar gowin, and mebbe how ah might be able to er, improove tha wey that ahm doing things ye ken? Whoat do ye thank orv me time en orfice so faarrrr eh?"

"mmmm, that's a tricky one. Give me a moment to think will you? . . . . . . . "

"aye, ah can do that mester voaterrrr"

"Righto, thanks . . . . . . CUNTYFUCKINGFUCKBOLLOCKSYWANKINGONEEYEDCUNTYWANKSTAIN, PORRIDGEWOGSCUMFUCKYCUNTINGSONOFABITCHSLAGGINGROBBING, THIEVINGSLAGGYCUNTYFUK-SLAG, IHOPEYOURDEATHISASLOWANDMISERABLEONEINWHICHEVERYONEWHO
    HASEVERHEARDYOURNAME FILESPA
    STANDPISSESONYOUWHILEYOU
    SCREAMINAGONYYOUCUNTYFUCKTARD!!!!
    "

[CLICK]

11. So thats what the floating voter thinks but what about those who dislike Broon.

12. I'd say; "You're a cunt and I know where you live."

13. Nice one Biped,I will cut,paste and print and leave by the phone,just in case.

14. Thank you all, this thread has brightened an otherwise dismally dull day