Have you got any balls?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Jul 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's the internet, but would you call them a cunt to their face.

I would.
  2. depends how big they are and how pissed i am
  3. Who Dale?
  4. This is a very interesting concept. I always get the "Come say that to my face Grrrrr" line after I've p1ssed someone off.

I think a better question is "would you really beat the living sh!t out of someone just for calling you a c'u'nt?"

ffs - this fuking swear filter is p1ssing me the fuk off. Can sum1 just sort this out? People get past it anyway.
  5. Anyone, who annoys you. Sorry, I must rush to chat xx
  6. Feckin hell Dale there's that many people that annoy me,it would be like having tourettes
  7. Yes, and if you wouldn't say it to someones face that makes you a spineless fooker.

Granted, the t'internet is big old place but you should stand by what you type. If you are not prepared to say it to someone face to face............Then back off the keyboard kimosabe!!

T'internet hardmen are usually pre-op brickies called derek!!! :D
  8. N-W thank you for that, this has been a bit of a hobby-horse for me for sometime now. If a person cannot back up in the real world what he/she says in virtual life then it shouldn't be said in the first place.
  9. Cheers RWAC, its the truth though man.

Yea, we are all big arsed hairy squaddies behind the avatar, but if someone was "bigging" it up on these forii or at work, i would expect no less from my subordinates to tell the fookers where to go. To add to that i would back them up 100% as well.