Have you ever slipped your cousin a length?

Prompted by Armchair Jihad's thread on inbreeding it got me thinking........ Well, has any one on here played hide the sausage with a family member?

Rab658 said:
I shagged my cousin's daughter when we were 16.
She would be your 2nd Cousin then.

LordVonHarley said:
She lied about being on the pill Dad, Can I have some pocket money and borrow the car? :D
Course you can, son. Just mow the grass and put out the bins.....

It's been a few years mind, so it's got a bit out of control. :)

For some unknown reason, shagging your cousin isn't legally or morally wrong, but shagging your 2nd cousin is. And yes, I have shagged my cousin, he didn't like it, but I was 15 and he was only 9 , so didn't put up much of a fight.

saintstone said:
For some unknown reason, shagging your cousin isn't legally or morally wrong, but shagging your 2nd cousin is.
Could it have something to do with the fact that any offspring from a cousin on cousin match would be both parents 2nd cousins :?

My head hurts thinking about that. :p

saintstone said:
For some unknown reason, shagging your cousin isn't legally or morally wrong, but shagging your 2nd cousin is. And yes, I have shagged my cousin, he didn't like it, but I was 15 and he was only 9 , so didn't put up much of a fight.
You horrid man! 8O

I wouldn't shag my cousins, they are both short arrses and bald. See, I do have some morals, they might be low, but hey. Baldies just don't do it for me.

The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
You horrid man! 8O

I wouldn't shag my cousins, they are both short arrses and bald. See, I do have some morals, they might be low, but hey. Baldies just don't do it for me.
LIAR

chocolate_frog said:
saintstone said:
For some unknown reason, shagging your cousin isn't legally or morally wrong, but shagging your 2nd cousin is.
Could it have something to do with the fact that any offspring from a cousin on cousin match would be both parents 2nd cousins :?

My head hurts thinking about that. :p
It's something to do with the genetics as well, apparently, which explains Norfolk and Cornwall. :D

saintstone said:
The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
You horrid man! 8O

LIAR
If I was lying, you would still be trying to walk, baldie.

Did you want that ticket and wristband or not?

The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
You horrid man! 8O

LIAR

My God, blackmail now, can't you do something out of the goodness of your heart???

Edited to add:- Forgot you haven't got one :wink:

saintstone said:
The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
You horrid man! 8O

LIAR

My God, blackmail now, can't you do something out of the goodness of your heart???

Edited to add:- Forgot you haven't got one :wink:
Yes she has it pumps purple p*ss round her veins.

The_Snail said:
saintstone said:
You horrid man! 8O

but gingers DO....you sick feck!!!!

LordVonHarley said:
Nothing wrong with Gingers.

What's the legal stance on Mrs Robinson styleeeee aunts?
Depends how old and tall you are and if you have hair.

I'll be your aunt, if the price is right.

LordVonHarley said:
Nothing wrong with Gingers.

What's the legal stance on Mrs Robinson styleeeee aunts?
Does that not come into MILF terrtory, in which case, abso fucking lutely.