Have you ever shagged your mates mum?

no, but i did steal a load of a mates mums underwear once while i was pissed

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a thread about why Landys fail their MOT's?

No fucking windscreen washers you fucking cunt? I bet you have the Directors cut of The Wizard of Oz with Extra Scenes Never Before Seen, dont you Dorothy?

No fucking windscreen washers you fucking cunt? I bet you have the Directors cut of The Wizard of Oz with Extra Scenes Never Before Seen, dont you Dorothy?
That seems a very specific rant there TID, bad day ?

The fucking rubies just fall out- don't even have to drive the thing around. Just falling out. By themselves.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The fucking rubies just fall out- don't even have to drive the thing around. Just falling out. By themselves.
Thats transfer box oil. It is red. An easy mistake to make but it is not rubies. And slippers do not require a MoT. Watch it.

Just the once. But it doesn't really count 'coz she was dead.

Nope, but does his sister count?

There's a trainset thread under your bed that you never play with. Either you get some use out of it or I'm giving it to the Sally Army.